Can you drink from the tap where you live?

Does it taste as good as bottles one?

1020

Most Helpful Guy

• Portland, Oregon water is wonderful. No taste, as it should be. But also, very low meniral content, so not helping make teeth strong. But bottled water doesn't either. Our water is monitored constantly, and whenever it gets comtaminated (by heavy rainfall washing contaminants into the streams) the water bureau switches to clean well systems till the contaminants are gone.

I have lived in a couple of places where the tap water was so bad you could not breathe the odor as the water ran.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can drink from it but I don't. It doesn't taste that great to me. I'm from northern California... like Bay Area and I think the water there has spoiled me. It was really the best tasting tap water I've ever had.