Can you drink from the tap where you live?

Does it taste as good as bottles one?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Portland, Oregon water is wonderful. No taste, as it should be. But also, very low meniral content, so not helping make teeth strong. But bottled water doesn't either. Our water is monitored constantly, and whenever it gets comtaminated (by heavy rainfall washing contaminants into the streams) the water bureau switches to clean well systems till the contaminants are gone.

I have lived in a couple of places where the tap water was so bad you could not breathe the odor as the water ran.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can drink from it but I don't. It doesn't taste that great to me. I'm from northern California... like Bay Area and I think the water there has spoiled me. It was really the best tasting tap water I've ever had.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I live in the U. S but born in Botswana and I cannot drink tap water since it makes me sick since my body is not accustomed to the water here due to the fact that every country uses different doses and methods for cleaning the water. I can only drink tap water back home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if you live in Flint, MI... but really where you live does play a big part. You can check the quality or your cities water on the county water website.

Believe it or not a lot of water bottle companies just fill up the bottles with tap water without any extra purification steps.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea i live in the bay area California they say it's the best tap water. it's damn near filtered that's usually where I drink from too but bottled water is slightly better

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and it's delicious. In fact we bottle from a couple of our aquifers and sell to other countries, namely Japan.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can now where I live because we have city water. Where I used to live, we had well water and it was undrinkable. If you poured yourself a glass, it would be yellowish

0|0
    0|0
  • I have filtered water from my fridge. Fucking love it!

0|0
    0|0
  • No!! Never, ever drink tap water from Louisiana. Constant flooding contaminates wells and such.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could where I live but I don't anybody who does. We use water filters to drink from.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes & it comes straight from the well in my back yard. Have it tested every year or 2 just to make sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can but i don't see why you would anywhere, i use a brita pitcher

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yuck. No thanks. Filtered water ftw

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I can and no it doesn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    Better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. Safe to drink, but not great.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i can prefer not to but

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll have to pee on it first.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I do it often

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes !! And tastes nice !!

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably could but prefer not too

0|0
    0|0
  • No, the water in my residence hall tastes funky.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a well but I litterly live where the water bottle Comercial say there water comes from

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I prefer it if it's cold

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I have mostly well water mixed with a little city water. It actually tastes slightly better than the bottled water in the stores.

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh my house has normal water proper well. my fella s house water tastes shit also local town supply is horrible also. bottled water is just boring when u have the good stuff at home

0|1
    0|0
  • I could, but I don't want to... yuck!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes