What is a good energy/protein bar that doesn't taste like cardboard?

My job is physically demanding and I eat a cliff bar with lunch but taste wise its barely edible

77

Most Helpful Guy

• cliff bar?

dude you're better off eating a snickers than a cliff bar lol, plus you'll enjoy it more too.

if you're trying to find a "healthier" alternative, ditch the cliff bars. ditch most energy bars.

find a brand that is low in sugars, and I mean low. It won't taste like cardboard, but it won't be a snickers either, but that's the point of a protein bar, a real protein bar.

it seems like you're going all for taste though. just grab a snickers.

Most Helpful Girl