What is a good energy/protein bar that doesn't taste like cardboard?

My job is physically demanding and I eat a cliff bar with lunch but taste wise its barely edible

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• cliff bar?

dude you're better off eating a snickers than a cliff bar lol, plus you'll enjoy it more too.

if you're trying to find a "healthier" alternative, ditch the cliff bars. ditch most energy bars.

find a brand that is low in sugars, and I mean low. It won't taste like cardboard, but it won't be a snickers either, but that's the point of a protein bar, a real protein bar.

it seems like you're going all for taste though. just grab a snickers.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My personal favorite bars at the moment are PureProtein caramel and strawberry bars. I also love the new PureProtein double chocolate and peanut butter crunch bites. They remind me of a healthier candy. If you like more natural ingredients anything by Kind is good too. I love their mint chocolate and Madagascar vanilla ones. I also love he Thinkthin protein bars and all of the Luna bars are AMAZING... but I don't know if you'd consider them more of a "girly" bar.

0|1
    0|0
  • fabulesslyfrugal.com/.../...bars-product-image.jpg

These are my favorite for meal replacement. Had to buy boxes online cuz gnc only sold them as single bars. They're big though haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • dude what are you smoking? i survived on cliff bars for 18 months in iraq and i love them hahahaha

0|1
    0|0
    • my parents tell me that soldiers need to be able to shove as much food inside them as possible in a small amount of time, at least that was their experience, maybe thats why

• ya got to eat what u can while u can so taste is not the focus lol... that being said never eat a omelet MRE you MAY die lol

• The "think thin high protein bars" or power bars are my fave.

0|1
    0|0
  • I forgot the name but the brand is a weight loss brand at Walmart the coconut flavour is good.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like cliff bars, specifically the chocolate/penut butter and the vanilla/almond.

0|1
    0|0
  • Try Quest bar, Muscle Brownie, or Powercrunch peanut butter. if you ask me my favorite is Quest bars because of the flavors it comes in.

0|1
    0|0
  • Damn I was gonna say cliff. I recommend skipping them for something else then

0|1
    0|0
  • Clif builders are pretty good, I find them satisfying but don't care for the sugar content though.

0|1
    0|0
  • have you tried trek bars?

0|1
    0|0
  • Ha, goodluck

0|1
    0|0
  • They make you that doesn't taste like cardboard?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes