Whiskey or Tequila?

Which do you prefer? and how do you like to drink it? If there is a specific drink you like please share.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Jack Daniel's

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Whisky. Neat.

0|0
    0|0
    • For an easily accessible Scottish whisky, Glenlivet is the best deal for an easy drink. For American whiskey, if you're willing to dish out $30 for a bottle, Bakers is amazing. It's more on the bold, sweet, full-bodied side though.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Whiskey. As for specific, I started drinking Coca Cola with it. I am a Motorhead fan and that was Lemmy's favorite drink, so I had to try it. And it easily became my favorite drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love whiskey, tequila, not so much. Tastes like shit, and bad things happen when I drink tequila.
    A good eye or scotch neat or on ice is perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whiskey and Bourbon and I like it neat. Jim Beam red stag is my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess any whisky, haven't had much tequila. Fireball is good, any mixed whiskey drink would be ok

0|0
    0|0
  • whiskey for sure

but I only drink it mixed with cola lmao
    but I don't like tequila so...

0|0
    0|0
  • tequila is good for crazy party nights but just for relaxing i love good scotch

0|0
    0|0
  • Whiskey/Scotch for me. Usually either Jack Daniel's or Famous Goose. Usually just with Ice

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer whiskey most of the time, if I'm in a partying and wild mood then Tequila

0|0
    0|0
  • Tequila

0|0
    0|0
  • Jameson

0|1
    0|0
  • Wodka

0|0
    0|0
    • with Organe Juice, because I don't like the taste of both and so it's amazing when mixed together

• whiskey definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Tequila 100%

0|0
    0|0
  • Patron straight up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good whiskey really

0|0
    0|0