Do you think pork consumption should be banned?

I think it should. It is not healthy and there are more drawbacks than benefits from certain vitamins and minerals that other foods contain. It's proven to do far more harm than good.

1439

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

I understand some countries bans drugs, since it's extremely dangerous. But we can't ban everything that's unhealthy either. Since everything may be misused, dangerous etc. Both candy, meat, cars, beer, sugar etc. is unhealthy and dangerous. So therefor it's not as easy to ban thing. By the way, people should have freedom to choose what they want to eat too.

• Of course a pork eater would say that.

Would anything who eats pork think it is bad and should be banned?

The sale of pork is illegal or severely restricted in Israel and in certain Muslim countries. Do a Wikipedia search on pork.

Most Helpful Girl

• As with any claim, you should provide proof of your claim with facts.

In this instance, you should provide proof that pork is more damaging and less beneficial than all other acceptable foods. Until then, its just a pointless discussion of opinions that is meaningless.

• I see you couldn't actually come up with any facts supporting your claim... just another blowhard.

• Well it's certainly damaging to the pigs and environment (see my main post).