How can I consistently be vegetarian (be on a diet) when people always worry about me eating only vegetables?

Since gained so much weigh (around 6kg) with all the junky foods and I decided to eat healthy. I made a rule that all I can buy is drink or vegetables.
I eat lunch with my friends on weekdays in university and recently I have been eating only salad. But my friends ask me like "Are you really okay with eating only that?" or like "eat more! you are skinny!"
So especially when we eat out, it really hard to just have only salad becuase people worry about me too much and they try not to eat what they want to eat because they said they feel guilty. I am thankful that people care about me but at the same time, I find it tooo distructing.
How can I explain to them that I am totally fine with eating only salad?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• don't worry about people. you do you

• Any tips for that? Becuase I feel more guilty when people don't eat what they want...

• focus on your given diet. don't talk to others about food etc

• thanks for the MHO. hoped it motivated you.