So, what's the point of drinking coffee?

Flavorless, and dull. Never understood why so many people like it. And the myth about "waking you up" is just bullshit. If you feel sleepy, even if you drink the half of the jar, won't help you.

69

Most Helpful Guys

• Call me odd, but I have been drinking coffee since I was 8. Especially in the winter months, it was nice to carry a metal Thermos full of coffee walking to school. Which also made a great weapon when other kids tried to beat me up, but I digress. Ha ha. :-D

Early on, I liked the sweeter taste, from coffee ice cream to coffee candies. But later, I got to like it black.

Is it as stimulating as an Ephderine pill? No, but it hits the spot for me.

• 8 and in the mid 70s? Wow that must've been really edgy back then.

• Think of me as a young "Tweek" from "South Park", ha ha.

But the 1970's was an odd decade to be a little kid. You had to be there. The sitcoms of the day and even the dramas featured kids as "proto-adults", hardened and cynical beyond their years. And then our parents and teachers would ask us why we were so negative. Gee...

• Dunno. I always hated the taste.

Most Helpful Girls

• It doesn't really do anything. It's just addictive.

• It's in your mind. Every addiction, is in your mind only. Like cigarettes, you can quit anytime you want, addiction is just an excuse.