This is the questions of all questions... it is about pizza?

Should we put pineapple on pizza?

Explain why?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Tf?
    Vote C
  • I don't care
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't love pineapple on my pizza, but it's clearly one of the finest American innovations to pizza that anyone has ever done. I say this because I've done a lot of traveling and while pizza toppings vary from place to place, variants of the "Hawaiian Pizza" exist EVERYWHERE. I've come to believe that when you see something like this all across the world, it means that there was genius involved.

So yes, classic, Neapolitan style pizza is great and all, but I've never been to a country where pizza was not pretty popular and it's very clear to me that several American innovations have clearly been globally embraced. One is the crispy bottom crust as a "real" pizza in Italy tends to be a very wet experience with a rather soupy center. Second is the use of a low-moisture cheese, which is very much related to the previous. And third -- the inclusion of pineapple.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind, I've had it before but it depends on the amount of sauce on the pizza. But I also eat M&Ms on my pizza if it's from Papa Johns or Marco's so I would be a hypocrite saying pineapple on pizza is gross or weird

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Pineapple pizza should be punished by forcing the offender to drink the whole bottle of hot pepper oil.

www.quora.com/Do-Italians-hate-pineapple-on-pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • I've already asked a similar question like this before. I still don't understand people who are obsessed with dissing others who put edible things on other edible things. I mean... not like anyone's forcing you to eat it afterall. I could be putting dirt on my pizza and you have absolutely zero right to tell me otherwise, it's my pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not every pizza should have pineapples. We get what we want and what we bought for. If it's messed up, then the customers have the right to explain why the hell did our damn pizza came out crappy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer my Pizza to be filled with lots of toppings but if it should have a pineapple in it then it should be a Hawaiian Pizza style for best taste. whether it be chicken or sausage Hawaiian style Pizza I don't care as long as it taste good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was skeptical for years but eventually I decided to give it a shot. It depends which toppings you mix it with but when done right pineapple on pizza is so good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I love pineapples , so i love pineapples on pizza. I put pineapples in my homemade Sweet & Sour chicken too

0|0
    0|0
  • IDGAF what YOU do, but as for me, main dishes should NEVER be sweet, that's for dessert.

2|0
    0|0
  • yes cause pineapples on people are good and some people like pineapples.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what kind of pizza, but I really don't care, I like it on some and dislike on other pizzas.. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if you like sweet tastes mixed with savoury.

I like pineapple, but not on pizza.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do we have pineapple and rubarb in Sweet and sour sauce? Same reason

0|0
    0|0
  • Ordinarily I would say "no fruit on pizzas", but pineapple seems to be the exception on certain types of pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • You can put anything you want on pizza and pineapple has traditionally gone on hawaiian pizza for as long as I can remember!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet n savoury

Pineapple and chicken pizza is amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • No, please no. Just eat a true Italian pizza and you ll see this doesn't belong on a pizza.

0|0
    0|1
  • im not to keen on pineapple but if the pizza is made freshly then I dont mind it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Because I couldn't care less what is on pizza if the taste works.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course you should. What else goes with ham besides pineapple.

0|0
    0|0
  • I finally understand what women are talking about when it comes to abortion. My pizza, my choice !

0|0
    1|0
  • I am offensive and I find this pineapple

3|2
    0|0
  • I like it 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • With ham, it works incredibly well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, of course. It tastes good.

0|0
    0|0
  • who the fuck puts pineapple on pizza😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Pinapple and ham is really good

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because it is a great fruit.

0|0
    0|0
  • It should be a sin.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you shouldn't, end of the story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only iif you're a TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE

0|0
    0|0
  • nooooooooooo

0|0
    0|0
  • no I don't need sweets on my pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never order a pizza without pineapple

0|0
    0|0
  • yes! because it gives you a break from the meat and its sweet and also is watery so we don't get dehydrated while eating and it just tastes really good!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called Hawaiian pizza and it kicks ass. It's my favorite pizza, personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • u can put anything u like

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. My pizza is nothing but pineapple. Pineapple is what makes a pizza delicious. I use pineapples in tacos, I use pineapples in spaghetti, I use pineapples in lasagna I use pineapples in salads, basically everything. Pineapples are the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • No pineapples are gross and all pine apple trees should be destroyed

0|0
    0|0
    • there's no such thing as a pineapple tree pineapples grow from plants in the ground lol

Recommended myTakes