This is the questions of all questions... it is about pizza?

Should we put pineapple on pizza?

Explain why?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Tf?
    Vote C
  • I don't care
    Vote D

2120

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't love pineapple on my pizza, but it's clearly one of the finest American innovations to pizza that anyone has ever done. I say this because I've done a lot of traveling and while pizza toppings vary from place to place, variants of the "Hawaiian Pizza" exist EVERYWHERE. I've come to believe that when you see something like this all across the world, it means that there was genius involved.

So yes, classic, Neapolitan style pizza is great and all, but I've never been to a country where pizza was not pretty popular and it's very clear to me that several American innovations have clearly been globally embraced. One is the crispy bottom crust as a "real" pizza in Italy tends to be a very wet experience with a rather soupy center. Second is the use of a low-moisture cheese, which is very much related to the previous. And third -- the inclusion of pineapple.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind, I've had it before but it depends on the amount of sauce on the pizza. But I also eat M&Ms on my pizza if it's from Papa Johns or Marco's so I would be a hypocrite saying pineapple on pizza is gross or weird