On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you care about a cafe/restaurant's design?

3. I just don't give a shit as long as they are clean, and they use nylon gloves. After all, I'm more into take-away, so I won't have to sit there for long.

But I say 3, because I kinda dislike this current trend, when they stuff the whole shop with retro junk (retro is the new "cool" I suppose... BULLSHIT). Plain white walls, with no design are perfectly fine in my opinion, and if I had a cafe, I would have it totally designless.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say a 5. Why I care a 50% about it? Well it's because the cafĂ© or restaurant design is like a first impression. If it looks really nice, it makes want to go inside and try it out. The feeling of being in a nice place plays a role too.

Most Helpful Guys

• As long as the food is good and they follow food safety I could care less what it looks like.

• I don't care. just care about the quality of the food and coffees.