Is Chick Fil A really that good?

And no, I don't care about the companies stances on homosexuality, the fact is a private opinion held by a private person is counted under free speech, I think they are wrong, doesn't mean that they aren't entitled to be wrong.
But the only thing I can remember about Chick Fil A was that I found their fries subpar.
Keeping in mind the only one I've ever eaten at was the one at the food court at my local mall which I'm not even sure is still there

1517

Most Helpful Girl

• In my hometown:
    Middle class white people love chick fil a. Middle class white people typically think a lot of black pepper is spicy. Discerning culinary palettes... typically, no.

• Black pepper really? Of course I eat a lot of southwestern food so

• nope, I picked it,

• ah, thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy