Is Chick Fil A really that good?

And no, I don't care about the companies stances on homosexuality, the fact is a private opinion held by a private person is counted under free speech, I think they are wrong, doesn't mean that they aren't entitled to be wrong.
But the only thing I can remember about Chick Fil A was that I found their fries subpar.
Keeping in mind the only one I've ever eaten at was the one at the food court at my local mall which I'm not even sure is still there

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In my hometown:
    Middle class white people love chick fil a. Middle class white people typically think a lot of black pepper is spicy. Discerning culinary palettes... typically, no.

1|1
    0|0
    • Black pepper really? Of course I eat a lot of southwestern food so

• Show All
    • nope, I picked it,

• ah, thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It is excellent fried chicken. I understand that many may, in good faith, take issue with their stance on homosexuality, but they do many good philanthropic deeds that are a reflection of true and loving Christian values.

0|1
    0|0
    • I like Popeyes fried chicken, I also dont really eat chicken sandwhiches

• every time I go to chick fil a they always are polite, they say, sir/ma'am, they bring food to your table and clear the table, fast service inside and at drive through. I have never had a bad experience at chick fil a

1|2
    0|0
  • Remember how the Empire said "Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies"?

Well the Light replied: "Nah that's okay, we got chick-fil-a, and they've even got macadamia nut cookies!"

0|1
    0|0
  • It's good, I love their fries and fried chicken. Not only that, the workers are so polite and helpful. I think McDonald's and Burger King have competition.

0|2
    0|0
    • I actually went to chick Fil A for the first time on my 21st birthday. I was thinking "where have you been Chick Fil A?". I couldn't believe I've been missing out on their food. The only negative thing is their location, it's on a very busy street so it's hard to get out of their parking lot.

• Well I went a few years without eating Chick Fil A due to the homophobe situation. I just couldn't feel right about it. But after the Supreme Court declared bans unconstitutional and I found out they do recycle styrofoam I eased up.

They came to my lobby on Mondays when I was often to busy to leave for lunch and didn't bring one so I would eat it.

It's good but not that good. I like their wrap but def not my fave chicken sandwich. We tend to get addicted to certain fatty food and the more we give into it the more we like. Thanks green bean casserole obsession this winter for the five pounds I've just about fought off.

But once you get it out of your system for a while and come back to it you can't remember what the big deal was.

Of course there are exceptions to this but not at fast food tier eating.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guess I'll just have to go there and try their fries then?

0|1
    0|0
  • As with most fast food chains, it really depends on the place. Some stores are great, others aren't as good. Everything I've had from Chik-Fil-A has always been amazing. The way they marinate the chicken gives it a slightly sweet and slightly acidic flavor, (I believe they use pickle juice) and it does a really good job of keeping the chicken moist. I've never once had chicken I would consider "dry" while eating there. The breading they use is also really good, and I've never had issues with lettuce feeling... soggy. Which is an issue I find in a lot of fast food chain sandwiches. For comparison, the lettuce in a BigMac (the one's I've had at least) usually feel kind of wet and crunchy, as opposed to being light and crisp. And neither have I had issues with sandwhiches made soggy from tomato juice (another issue I seem to have when eating at places like McDonalds or Wendy's). Put simply, if I had a choice to eat anywhere, I'd pick Chik-Fil-A 7/10 times, and Panera Bread the other 3/10

0|1
    0|0
  • If you like chicken sandwhiches sure. I guess. They are aliright.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes chick fil a is the best. i recconend the chicken strips with barbecue saus and ranch (also their ice cream is reeeeaaaally good)

1|1
    0|0
  • It isn't the best. It's pretty good, we have one on campus and it has good food.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do not agree with their corporate philosophy. Chicken does NOT belong on a bun! :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • I've only been there once & it didn't make it impression on me...

0|1
    0|1
  • Yup. Their milkshakes and waffle fries are awesome.

0|1
    0|0
  • The chicken sandwich is pretty damn good. The fries are average at best.

0|1
    0|0
  • Companies shouldn't have stances about homosexuality or anything else.

0|0
    0|0
    • Chick fil a doesn't. their owner privately donated his money on his stance and everyone thought the company its self was the one donating. there's a difference. You wanna see a company stiff arming someone to agree with them politically you'll have to look at the NCAA and NBA vs North Carolina.

• Best fast food restaurant in my opinion.

1|2
    0|0
  • Y favorite fast food establishment

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't like it

0|1
    0|1
  • Never tried it.

0|1
    0|0
  • It is very good.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't have this in my country

0|1
    0|0
  • No it's really not if you ask me

0|1
    0|0
  • I ❤ it 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • 1st time I had it, had stomach cramps..

0|1
    0|0
  • Have no clue as I've never eaten their.

0|1
    0|0
  • they are the best fast food out there

0|0
    0|0
  • They are always nice, never had a problem with them

0|1
    0|0
  • Its the best

1|2
    0|0
  • They need to salt them mother fucking fries 😡😋

0|1
    0|0
    • just ask for salt. they don't salt them as much because you can always salt fries to your tasting but you can't unsalt them.

Recommended myTakes