Would you consider me an asshole if I didn't share my food?

I’ve been raised that way to not share any things in general (I’m an only child and I’m proud about it), and I notice that others consider it very common to share their food, especially stuff like fries or pizza. On the other hand, I don’t ask for food from others. To me, whatever is mine is mine, and whatever is yours is yours.
  • Yes
  • No

82

Most Helpful Guys

• Not really, I don't think many people enjoy sharing food unless they know they're not going to finish it and don't want to waste it or they're just being courteous. I don't like sharing food either but I'll ask just to be nice about it unless everyone else has their own food.

• No. I hate sharing my food specially them dessert

Most Helpful Girls

• No I don't share my food and I make it very clear to someone. If I go get food and I ask you if you want me to get you something and you say no don't come back asking me for some of my food because the answer is no!

• no i wouldn't you dont have to share it