Would you consider me an asshole if I didn't share my food?

I’ve been raised that way to not share any things in general (I’m an only child and I’m proud about it), and I notice that others consider it very common to share their food, especially stuff like fries or pizza. On the other hand, I don’t ask for food from others. To me, whatever is mine is mine, and whatever is yours is yours.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Not really, I don't think many people enjoy sharing food unless they know they're not going to finish it and don't want to waste it or they're just being courteous. I don't like sharing food either but I'll ask just to be nice about it unless everyone else has their own food.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I hate sharing my food specially them dessert

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No I don't share my food and I make it very clear to someone. If I go get food and I ask you if you want me to get you something and you say no don't come back asking me for some of my food because the answer is no!

0|1
    0|0
  • no i wouldn't you dont have to share it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just because you were raised an only child doesn't mean you have to remain selfish. I understand you said you don't ask but what do you do in situations when you do want something someone else has?
    Does it bother you that much to share?

0|0
    0|0
    • Like what? The only thing I would want is a girl... I don't think anyone would say yes, if I asked them to have their girl for a while, haha.

• You've never been out with friends and wanted to try what they order? Never gone to the movies and split popcorn cause it's crazy expensive?
      In the end it's your choice, but your question makes it seems like you don't like this aspect of yourself

• I don't eat popcorn at movies, and no I wouldn't even dare to ask.

• Would only care if I was dating someone like this. When I'm dating someone we share. If not then I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeap , u are a total asshole like me not this is the truth , I was a only child for a while but really is awful the fact you wouldn't share it's just selfish and immature ! I myself don't see a problem on sharing food is the expensive shit I got a issue with when I know somebody won't care how they treat my shit , as a example I got my husband he never cares about throwing me on the bed on sex time I am never mad 😡 because I love him but really I would love if he would be careful because he won't pay $600 for another box ! And he also doesn't care about eating on the bed which the sheets are white but he won't pay for a new blanket ! I have to admit I tried to break his pc twice but this is just to show how bad it feels when people won't care !

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol, who really likes doing that anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind sharing except it's chocolate cake now that's a whole different story 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I was not brought up like that. They taught me to share and I really dislike stingy people.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes