If a Chinese, Indian, or middle eastern restaurant in the US is run by people actually from that country, is the food probably authentic?

I know that, for instance, authentic Chinese restaurants will also serve American-ized things like orange chicken to get more business from white people, but are the things that aren't as familiar probably authentically of that country?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• yes aslong as they were raised eating that food from over there but be careful cause foe example mexicans in california have changed and mexican food over there is not authentic. by the way for the best authentic mexican food texas and mexico are the way to go.

• Yeah, Tucson, AZ is also good for Mexican. Phoenix can be good but not always