Where is your favorite place to eat out 🍴😋?

Where is your favorite place to eat out? What kind of dishes do they have? πŸ΄πŸ˜‹

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry but my orig answer was going to be In my bed... but i understand you meant RESTAURANTS... ohh uhh i dont live in the USA but used to love a place called 4 River's Barbeque in Orlando. Now it'd be Cafe Trufe Negra.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They have Pizza and Adjarian Khachapuri, It's called Retro or something like that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• my favorite place to eat is between a girl's legs... jk but I found out sushi restaurants are awesome very delicious that's my place

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a place called Tokyo Maki Sushi:

https://www.tokyomaki.com/

1|0
    0|0
  • a small restaurant called Edna's. .. where I get my shrimp and grits w/scrambled eggs... & homemade gumbo. ... amazing meals

1|0
    0|0
    • Sounds good! πŸ˜‹

• Show All
    • I don't like my gumbo with a side order of voodoo. ... I lived there years ago. . love the alligator tail... lol

• That all sounds good. πŸ˜‹

• I don't have a favourite place and I don't care about their dishes. I think I will forget the dishes while eating

1|0
    0|0
  • there's a fantastic seafood restaurant in the town I live in that are always happy to accommodate me hiding in a corner with a book, plus fantastic food and wonderful staff

1|0
    0|0
  • There is a restaurant called Papadeaux's near where I live and I really enjoy their food. I also enjoy the restaurant Saltgrass.

1|0
    0|0
  • hm, I really like speciall restaurant and not those standart ones. I really like that classy restaurant where you can get a very hot stone and prepare your meat on the hot stone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Either McDonald's because it's cheap or fish pan or wackers which are fish and chip places

1|0
    0|0
  • somewhere in a complete peace, where no outside shores exist, just like as candle light dinner or something with πŸ•πŸ©πŸΊπŸ’‹

1|0
    0|0
  • Place called the Railway near my apartment fucking awesome burgers there

1|0
    0|0
  • most of the Indian dishes are my favourite. but still the Chicken Biriyani holds the 1st

0|0
    0|0
  • Golden CorrealπŸ’•

1|1
    0|0
  • Between my girl friends thighs

1|0
    0|0
  • Burger up, Sooooo cheap. But i getter fatter:(

1|0
    0|0
  • Olive Garden πŸ˜‹ I love the pasta