Anyone else disgusted by grapefruit?

I have to check all tropical things just to know if I should eat/drink it. to me it tastes like a nail polish or paint remover it's just so disgusting and it tastes like death. I don't know how anyone likes it or why its in anything because blergh

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you a supertaster? I am and supertasters have an aversion to grapefruit because we shy away from bitter foods. You should add some salt to the top and see if that changes your opinion.

://www. google. com/amp/s/amp. theguardian. com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2013/feb/12/are-you-a-supertaster

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually love grapefruit. However, I must admit that I didn't like the taste at first but over time, I've gotten used to it and have grown to love the taste.

There's other things that I"m disgusted by and will never get used to... such as pineapple on pizza... blergh!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Lol. It's good for you. Don't you know that if it tastes good, it's bad for you.
    But seriously, I sprinkle a little sugar or Splenda on top for breakfast and squeeze it into my vodka at happy hour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Avoid the white part, that's the bad one.
    The rest is pretty good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never liked grapefruit juice. Its nasty and has that bitter taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • How am I the first person to wonder why you know what nail polish and paint remover tastes like?

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh man me too. Like, I know it's really good for you and whatever. But the aftertaste is horrible. Tastes like vomit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me too I don't like it. The first time I tried it I immediately spit it out. It was my first and last time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grapefruit is fantastic and soooo good for you! By the way you're not supposed to eat the skin or the white part between the skin and fruit wedges!

0|0
    0|0
  • Same it's too bitter. Plus it has the rape in it.

Don't like limes either but I use pickup limes.

1|0
    0|0
  • if you sprinkle some sugar on the top it kills off most of the bitterness and leaves the good grapefruit taste

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. There was this winter where I ate 1 whole grapefruit a day. I drink the juice often.

0|0
    0|0
  • the only way that I'm grossed out by grapefruit would be that grapefruit fun video on youtube

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not that I don't like grapefruit it's just that it interacts with my meds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should you be disgusted by grapefruit when is healthy?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's yucky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes me I don't like it either

0|0
    0|0
  • It's great

0|0
    0|0
  • ewwww i hate grapefruit!!