Anyone else disgusted by grapefruit?

I have to check all tropical things just to know if I should eat/drink it. to me it tastes like a nail polish or paint remover it's just so disgusting and it tastes like death. I don't know how anyone likes it or why its in anything because blergh

1117

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you a supertaster? I am and supertasters have an aversion to grapefruit because we shy away from bitter foods. You should add some salt to the top and see if that changes your opinion.

://www. google. com/amp/s/amp. theguardian. com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2013/feb/12/are-you-a-supertaster

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually love grapefruit. However, I must admit that I didn't like the taste at first but over time, I've gotten used to it and have grown to love the taste.

There's other things that I"m disgusted by and will never get used to... such as pineapple on pizza... blergh!