There's no food in my house and I am starving! What do I do?

I'm 14. I'm an only child. My dad is out of state right now and my mom is sleeping. It is 7:25pm. My mom works night shifts and doesn't get home until 10 or 11am and she just worked 4 days in a row. I ate all my frozen dinners. There is no pasta, bread, lunch meat, eggs, butter, nothing. There is a jar of mayo, jelly beans, brown rotting bananas, 3 stale bag of chips (left open on top of the fridge) bottles of Pepsi, some really hard cookies that have been sitting out all week, and a can of coconut milk. That's all we have. I had my friend give me money for lunch since I literally had nothing to take. The freezer is completely empty and the fridge is mostly empty. I have no money or license to drive anywhere. My mom takes sleeping pills and I tried waking her up but she won't wake up. I don't know any of the neighbors and don't want to go ask for food. My friends don't live near me. (10-15 minute drive) I don't know what to do?
I don't know any of the neighbors and we live in a sketchy neighborhood and I really don't wanna risk asking. I called my friend but she won't answer her phone and I doubt her mom will get me any food and drive over here

1610

Most Helpful Guy

• Remember to keep yourself hydrated. Try keeping your mind occupied. You can read a book, draw, continue going on gag. Apparently minty flavors can help decrease your overall hunger so if you have minty toothpaste, brush your teeth with it. Eat foods that have lots of fiber and protein. Mayo has like no protein, jelly beans help with your blood sugar, coconut milk has 0.3 g of fiber and protein, Pepsi's not really helpful except for thirst, If you have a microwave heating the stale chips might help and if the bananas aren't too rotten put it in there too. It turns into a mush but it tastes better. Hope I helped and if you need to pass time you can just dm me.

Most Helpful Girl

• How irresponsible of your mother! She's supposed to provide you food until your 18. I would call 911 if your literally starving and don't think you can't wait a couple hours if not then wait and harass your mom when she wakes up