Would you try Starbucks new Dragon AND Mermaid Frappuccino?

Move out Unicorn Frappuccino because Starbucks has two new Frappuccino flavours in townnnnnn!!!
Would you try Starbucks new Dragon AND Mermaid Frappuccino?Would you try Starbucks new Dragon AND Mermaid Frappuccino?

WELCOME DRAGON FRAPPUCCINO!!
AND MERMAID FRAPPUCCINO!! (the only difference is the blue drizzled sauce) :O oooo lol
hehe kidding! It's really this
So what you say? Want one? None? or BOTH?

Starbucks been fapping so hard lately.. they need to stop with the fapping and stick with what they good at! Coffeeeee :D

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm not a big fan of Starbucks.
    I been there about three times.
    Their cakes are too sweet, I don't drink coffee and everything is just too sweet...
    These Frapuchinos could give you diabetes...
    I would not buy it but if a friend bought it I would take a sip...

1|0
    0|0
  • Why did they name the frappuccinos with mythological creatures? I couldn't imagine a frappuccino that tastes like "mermaid." xD

I think I would try one so that I can really assess what Starbucks is up to. They're up to bizarre flavors lately. The last unusual flavor I've heard from them was the pink sakura-themed frappuccino that was sold only for a week.

1|0
    0|0
    • They're bringing in mythical creatures in because it's the trend in 2017 lol

The pink Sakura themed frappuccino? What on earth is that? Hahah sounds really interesting though 😬

• Show All
    • I haven't tried that yet! :(
      It was sold as a limited edition here in the Philippines years ago. That frappuccino is present in Japan, like it's sold practically every day.
      I'm going to try the Mermaid Frappuccino tomorrow xD

• I'm sure they bring out certain flavours for a "limited of time" lol I haven't heard of the Sakura one so that's really cool!

Hehe if you do! Please tell me how it went! 😊

• Whoa, this thing is instant diabetes with whipped cream on top.

I can never understand why people would pay $5-6 for watered down "coffee". Last time I tried that kind of drink, all it tasted of was processed sugar and fat, along with a vague, remote and barely noticeable taste of something not entirely unlike coffee. I mean, why not just throw a few donuts (and three spoonfuls of deep fry fat) into the blender and make a smoothie instead?

Plus, Starbucks is the empire of evil.

2|0
    0|1
  • you say they are 'good' at coffee? Geesh - please go and try some good coffee... your life has severely lacked.

They are insanely expensive for very poor coffee. It's such a shame because I would like to support the company for some of the social stances they have taken, but I am not sinking that much money into something I can't even drink.

1|0
    0|0
    • Coffee is expensive. That's just how it is

• Show All
    • "Good" not quality lol

• lol as long as 'good' doesn't require it to be drinkable. (or fit for human consumption some would argue)

• Only if I can try 'em for free. Only if I get to try 'em for free. I did try the Unicorn one already, but just once.

1|0
    0|0
  • After trying that toxic (YES TOXIC) Unicorn Frappuccino, I DO NOT trust mythical drinks from Starbucks anymore.
    I will stick with regular Cappuccinos and Frappuccinos from now on.

1|0
    0|0
    • I haven't tried the unicorn one. I want to go to the Starbucks that's 30 minutes away from me, but I feel like that's a long commute to just grab a frappuccino that I may not even like lol

I heard the unicorn one was realllyyyy crap 😅

• 30 minutes? Damn...
      Yup... it really was. Got sick as soon as I tasted it.

• Yeah 30 mins 🙈

That doesn't sound good D:

• I heard that
    Starbucks coffee isn't even that good compared to other coffee places. Never had Starbucks ever.

2|0
    0|0
    • How do you know if it's not good if you've never had it?
      (I'm not a coffee drinker myself, just noticed this.)

• Show All
    • Based off the reviews no. If I ever get coffee it's gonna come from a shop that either specializes or makes great coffee with quality ingredients.

• I'm not quite sure either to be honest. There's one 30 minutes away from me, but I can't be stuffed driving down there for something I may not like in the end

• Came for the kitten gif, IDGAF about Starbucks, support your local coffeshops instead

1|1
    0|0
  • That looks great sis!
    I'm not really into Starbucks but I'd try it since it looks so "sexy" haha :D
    Are these two cats fighting for their coffee?

1|0
    0|0
    • Sexy dear brother? Haha 😋

The cat going nuts down the stairs is the unicorn one the cat pushing the cat down the stairs is the dragon one 😋 Just visually talking about this part "move out unicorn frappuccino because there's two new flavours in town" 😂 Hehe

• Show All
    • I don't know dear brother. I'm just weird like that 😋

• We love you for it sis :D :D

• I'd probably try 'em. I heard the dragon frappucino is better than the unicorn one was, haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're supposed to have like six donuts worth of sugar in them. That's disgusting

4|1
    0|0
  • If it was free sure but not for $9 or whatever this costs lol this is a milkshake

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not even sure how much it cost lol but yeah I get you

• No 😑 Nope nope
    Artificially coloured food weirds me out

1|0
    0|0
  • Nopeeee
    Too sugary and the regular frappuccinos always make me feel sick. Must be a dairy thing I don't know

1|0
    0|0
  • I will not do business with Starbucks.
    The company is run by liberal traitors who use the business as a vehicle to promote their treason and insanity.
    1. Anti gun.
    2. Pro illegal immigration.
    3. Wants to flood the country with Muslims (remember hire 10,000 Syrian 'refugees').
    4. Instruct the staff to berate the customers about racism (which, to a liberal, is anything short of the white race being miscegenated into extinction).
    Hell would freeze over before I walked in the door of a Starbucks.
    The franchise chain opened here in Australia to great fanfare. Today, it hardly exists. There are just a handful of Starbucks left.
    Australians voted with their dollars.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you share it with me I would take a small sip... no worries I don't have cooties... 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • no because its consumption destroying both their natural habitats

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I hate coffee so as long as there is some left I'm not interested in it

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen them around here. I'd try them out if they didn't have so much sugar

1|0
    0|0
  • sure, but I'm not going to go there and buy it myself

1|0
    0|0
  • no I don't like Starbucks and I don't like coffe and capo or frappochino

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel so bad for the baristas

1|0
    0|1
  • 🎶 Coffee, Coffee, I love coffee 🎶

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been to starrbucks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks rank. You'd have to pay me to try one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if it comes with a real Mermaid xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like coffeee\

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I'll try it. What's in them anyways?

1|0
    0|0
  • I would if I could fucking get a hold of one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. I'll have to see what's in it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes please :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like coffee but that looks so good!

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh, I'll pass.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely!

1|0
    0|0
  • No I avoid Starbucks like the plague.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ehhhh not really

1|0
    0|0
  • not a coffee drinker. so no

2|0
    0|0
  • Don't like Starbucks..

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah.

1|0
    0|0
  • Disgusting.

1|0
    0|0
  • i usually like colorful things, especially if they're shiny, but, i dont drink coffee related products, so, no

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes