To the UK folks out there. When will you share your Oreo Peanut buttered flavoured ice cream sandwiches with the rest of the world?

Cause you know.. Sharing is caring πŸ˜‹

I'm not a fan of peanut butter (yes I knowww.. insane right?) 😬 Haha

BUT look I will actually give this a go 😍 If someone buys it for me πŸ˜‚
To the UK folks out there. When will you share your Oreo Peanut buttered flavoured ice cream sandwiches with the rest of the world? To the UK folks out there. When will you share your Oreo Peanut buttered flavoured ice cream sandwiches with the rest of the world?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• They get peanut butter flavored Oreo ice cream sandwiches and we get the peep flavored Oreos :(

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Something better: i5.walmartimages.com/.../...789d82ed9805463e8.jpeg . You'll also want hurshy chocolate syrup and sprinkles

2|0
    0|0
  • I think I can afford the Β£2 to make the @mooky06 happy.

I wish all girls were so easy to impress. Bloody have to jump through a right bunch of hoops just to even have 'em glance at you favourably!

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell you what I never heard of them I thought anything peanut related is American
    And if I find them I would turn the ice cram into a milkshake which i swhat i do with oreo anyway.
    [IMG]https://i63. tinypic. com/2i0yuc7. jpg[/IMG]

1|0
    0|0
  • Are those cookies or ice cream cookies?

The UK only got Oreos in supermarkets in the last ten years or so anyway, before that you had to go to those overpriced "American candy" shops to get them.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's an ice cream sandwich so I'd say ice cream cookies?

If we want any of that stuff we have to pay a lot for it 😐 And sometimes we don't even get any of that cool stuff the U. S. A have (nor the UK)

• Show All
    • Local tastes. You can only get All Dressed flavour Ruffles in Canada. You can only get certain Mountain Dew flavours in the US.

• It sucks

• It's a pretty exclusive thing for us. But, for you Mooky, I may make an exception ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Ha nope on that one

I think I'm good with what food we have (except probably more healthy and more seafood is preferable)

1|0
    0|0
  • We have peanut butter oreos in the US. but they don't look like that.

1|0
    0|0
    • I bet they taste better when they look like that.. lol no clue I'm assuming

• I'm from the UK, didn't know those abominations existed. Will have to look for them now. You can have the thin size ones though (they are literally half as thin wtf)

1|0
    0|0
  • You can have 100% of my share as I don't like peanut butter

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol maybe a nibble? I'm not quite sure if I'd like it but need to try it out first before I even come to a conclusion

• I'm gonna have to discreetly open a box and sneak one in my pocket then

• I'll buy you some today, I'm going shopping soon. Nothing is too much for you <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Just as important, what about _real_ Cadbury chocolate.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen anything this here in the UK before, doesn't look very appetising to me, though, so have at them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg, we don't have those yet! I need them ;_;!

1|0
    0|0
  • those look as good

1|0
    0|0
  • That looks awesome!

1|1
    0|0
  • Never!! you unworthy human.

2|0
    0|0
  • Get two, pass one to me...

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good mooks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice :) they have these in UK? i've not seen them!

1|0
    0|0
  • Never seen them before in my life :P

1|0
    0|0
  • We don't eat that shit in the UK.

3|0
    0|0
  • I've tasted them they tasted horrible

1|0
    0|0
  • ughh that looks yum

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm never having one. Looks nasty as fuck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gross...

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn that looks soo damn delicious

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah thanks, let them keep diabetes for themselves.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is revenge for the revolutionary war.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks yummy

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes