To the UK folks out there. When will you share your Oreo Peanut buttered flavoured ice cream sandwiches with the rest of the world?

Cause you know.. Sharing is caring πŸ˜‹

I'm not a fan of peanut butter (yes I knowww.. insane right?) 😬 Haha

BUT look I will actually give this a go 😍 If someone buys it for me πŸ˜‚
To the UK folks out there. When will you share your Oreo Peanut buttered flavoured ice cream sandwiches with the rest of the world? To the UK folks out there. When will you share your Oreo Peanut buttered flavoured ice cream sandwiches with the rest of the world?

724

Most Helpful Girl

• They get peanut butter flavored Oreo ice cream sandwiches and we get the peep flavored Oreos :(

Most Helpful Guy