What is your favourite kind of pizza? Also are you Italian?

I am half Italian, though I have never tried to make my own pizza, one day.

Also what do you drink when you eat pizza? Chocolate milk goes well with it, but it goes well with everything.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Making your own pizza should include making the dough/base too. That is the best bit of a home made pizza. Buying a ready made base and just adding toppings is an easy win but it cannot compare with a homemade base.

I like black olives on pizza, Pizza Hut is the one place that seems to do that on their Super Supremes.

As for what to drink, usually just coke, it helps with that full bloat experience.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Im not italian at all im irish and English but i eat pizza/ italian food everyday

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Cola, orange soda, water and beer go with pizza.

I like double cheese and sometimes extra sauce (depending upon where we get it). Supreme without olives or mushrooms can be good. Sausage and Pepperoni is nice. I also like Sausage, Roasted Red Peppers and Ricotta.
    I am German / Ukrainian / Irish

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza with thin or thick crust... but with pepperoni and banana peppers or with chicken on it... lol that's the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it to create my own pizza from single ingredients

mostly i order:
    hot tomato sauce, capers, artichoke, anchovys, black olives, peperoni-salame and of course a lot cheese

0|0
    0|0
  • Basic Margherita honestly. I have Italian blood as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Margherita pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • I like plain pizza and I'm not Italian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Favorite pizza is Hawaiian.

0|0
    0|0
  • my favorite kind of pizza is... Margherita pizza, with salad and a cold ginger-ale soda on ice. I'm half Italian too!!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes