What is your favourite kind of pizza? Also are you Italian?

I am half Italian, though I have never tried to make my own pizza, one day.

Also what do you drink when you eat pizza? Chocolate milk goes well with it, but it goes well with everything.

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Making your own pizza should include making the dough/base too. That is the best bit of a home made pizza. Buying a ready made base and just adding toppings is an easy win but it cannot compare with a homemade base.

I like black olives on pizza, Pizza Hut is the one place that seems to do that on their Super Supremes.

As for what to drink, usually just coke, it helps with that full bloat experience.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im not italian at all im irish and English but i eat pizza/ italian food everyday