Why aren't I a living skeleton by now lol?

I barely eat anymore and if I do its like later in the day like 3:00 on weekends then like at school about 7 then i won't eat till like 3 and itd be something kinda small like 2 pieces of pizza and Thats it. I walk for an hour twice a day to. Im just wondren why i even have a belly still like im hungry rn but im not gonna eat till likr 1 or some shit but im barely eating anything u would think id be weak all the time and stuff and at least be able to wear a crop top lol

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people just eat less than others, nothing wrong with that. You do you.