Cheese in a can, yay or nay?

Toodling around in the local farm market I came across this little gem today. Canned cheese... nearly two lbs of a canned "jack style" cheese. $38 for the can. I was curious but opted not to get it cuz "jack style" cheese In a can for $38 seems kinda weird. I can't even think of a time when I saw a canned cheese. I'm not one thats above a canned cheese, I love my easy cheese if that's even cheese. And to top it off it's apparently made by Washington state university? Which I guess might explain the weird factor of this. A totally weird approach to selling a product.

Have you or would you try this?

Cheese in a can, yay or nay?
  • Yay, canned "jack style" cheese ftw!
  • Nay... no telling what kinda crap us in there...

514

Most Helpful Guy

• what the fuck are you doing with a can of cougar viking?
    That should only be eaten by a cougs fan, give it here.
    Though cougar gold is WAY better.
    Now I can actually tell you where that came from and who made.
    That was made by Washington State Universities Creamery.
    https://creamery.wsu.edu/

• there is a can of that cheese in particular in my refridgerator for special occasions, the cheese is actually VERY high quality

• Holy crap, this can is only $22 per can on the website... I'm totally getting ripped off at that store... but they have a really nice selection of fresh off the local farm produce.

• Its REALLY good cheese

Most Helpful Girl