How do I tell my friend to stop eating so much of my food?

I don't mind sharing but the last time I've shared with her, I have a big bag of chips and I literally gave her half of the bag and she was still asking for more. How do I tell her to stop being greedy or better yet saying no? Because I feel bad telling my friend no but she's too greedy sometimes.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I am really strict about people touching my food. I get grossed out. All my friends know not to sip my drink or dip their hands in my food. You just have to make it known that you don't want to share. Saying no is okay.

2|1
    0|0
    • I don't mind sharing with my friends at all but she's just so greedy about it as if she's starving and it's botheringโ€‹ me.

• Show All
    • It honestly is and she raises her eyes all big too.

• Thank you for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• then be bold enough and let her know.. there's a limit to everything...

1|0
    0|0
    • I like how u say how it is

• Yeah truth seems to always hurt people but with time they will understand it..

• I usually tell truth and people say that I'm being rude. Being rude and honest is a big difference.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's my lunch I bring it for myself, and I am half broke so you might wanna make your eating arrangements

1|0
    0|0
    • But then she starts to beg a little bit.

• Show All
    • I don't necessarily bring a lunch. Just snacks that I buy with my money.

• Begin dieting for lunch eat extra in dinner I do that in college, I skip my lunch and instead drink water

• Stop giving a shit and tell her that you want to eat it yourself.

1|0
    0|0
    • I guess I could do that.

• lol everything is accepted in friendship...โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜Š ... if you have problem with him eating your food then eat faster and take his share.. haha never tell him , if you said it to him directly then you aren't friends so , haha take his share..., its what I do with my friends...๐Ÿ˜‚โ˜บ๐Ÿ‘Œ

0|0
    0|0
  • just tell her straight up, if she gets upset she shows her true colors

2|1
    0|0
  • I would tell her the truth and if she gets hurt than she would need to learn to get over it. I agree she shouldn't be greedy.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should tell them to not touch your food or eat your food unless you ask them "would you Like some?"
    If someone took food from me, without asking, yes I would be annoyed and angry.
    It is best to ask the person๐Ÿ˜Š

0|0
    0|0
  • you shouldn't feel bad it's your food she is just taking advantage of your kindness

1|0
    0|0
  • Dude just tell her to get her own food and stop stealing yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • tell her tgat if she doesn't stop that right away, ill come and take her to my cave for sexual torture. its been a long time I've not done it (since im married)

0|0
    0|0
  • good luck I don't know of any way to say that which she won't take poorly. just stop having food around her I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Put laxatives in it next time (don't eat any yourself). She'll never eat your food again

0|0
    0|0
  • just come right out and say hey i'd like to have some my self lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Does she evee have food with her? And dont hang with her she uses you for food

0|0
    0|0
  • just say "yo get your greedy ass your own shoot"

1|0
    0|0
    • I would say something like that. That sounds like me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• lol sometimes you have to be greedy yourself

• Does she ever contribute anything to share?

0|0
    0|0
    • yes but not as much as I do.

• You may want to reconsider sharing and have everyone bring their own lunch

• What kind of chips?

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh just tell her? It's just food

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her you're hungry too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell them you spit in it.

0|0
    0|0