How do I tell my friend to stop eating so much of my food?

I don't mind sharing but the last time I've shared with her, I have a big bag of chips and I literally gave her half of the bag and she was still asking for more. How do I tell her to stop being greedy or better yet saying no? Because I feel bad telling my friend no but she's too greedy sometimes.

1113

Most Helpful Girl

• I am really strict about people touching my food. I get grossed out. All my friends know not to sip my drink or dip their hands in my food. You just have to make it known that you don't want to share. Saying no is okay.

• I don't mind sharing with my friends at all but she's just so greedy about it as if she's starving and it's botheringโ€‹ me.

• It honestly is and she raises her eyes all big too.

• Thank you for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• then be bold enough and let her know.. there's a limit to everything...

• I like how u say how it is

• Yeah truth seems to always hurt people but with time they will understand it..

• I usually tell truth and people say that I'm being rude. Being rude and honest is a big difference.