Tips to help a lazy eater?

I'm looking for tips, meal ideas to help me eat better/healthier.

home cooked meals are undoubtably the tastiest and healthiest, tho I have issues:
1, ingredients aren't cheap.
2, some, or most of ingredients will expire/go bad before being used again.
3, its difficult sometimes cooking a meal for yourself.
-sometimes I make 2 or 3 servings worth, but never eat leftovers. and throw the excess away.
-the time and effort involved both cooking, and then cleaning..

I so often resort to frozen pizza, bowl of cereal, a sandwich,... the quick, easy, no mess type meals. ... pretty sure my body is suffering..

40

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Buy ingredients when they're on sale. Bulk buying them is also a good idea, as most food produce can be frozen.

2. Again, keeping food in zip lock freezer bags in the freezer will help with that

3. Organise them in small quantities when putting them away. Just enough for yourself. That way you aren't using a lot of ingredients and there won't be leftovers

You'll need to put in some effort if you want to look after yourself. A good handful of people going beyond and spend a lot of time thinking and acting upon this so they can stay healthy in the long run.