Why won't women admit that they like Doritos even though they love eating it when you confront them about it they will deny it and say they dont?

Why won't women admit that they like Doritos even though they love eating it when you confront them about it they will deny it and say they dont?

• They won't admit it cause it they will think us guys will find it a turn off and that we might think she will become fat some day
    Vote A
  • I am guy and I agree and I hate it when they try and get us to buy Doritos for them through us or someone else
    Vote B
  • I am woman and I admit I love Doritos its my baby
    Vote C
  • Yeah what's wrong with women they only will admit they like Doritos if she is getting paid for a commercial those sluts
    Vote D
  • I am a man and I don't like Doritos
    Vote E
  • I am a man and I agree but we should just not get them to admit it cause we don't want them to get their period all over house that we paid for them to live in.
    Vote F
  • I am man or a woman and what I hate most is that women will eat those Doritos faster than us and for us women I hate how we can't conserve Doritos as long as you men, your right congratulations you win.
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
You women are truly disgusting.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• cuz girls eating more than a salad is like a declaration that she'll be fat someday in guys eyes. or so girls think

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah but you girls will admit you like burger king food or other fast food so why not admit you like Doritos? Seriously some of you women are truly disgusting I hope you change your ways someday.

• Show All
    • It's the concept I am mad about not the Doritos it could be any other food that they eat a lot but denying they like. IT just so happens that in this bizarre instance its Doritos. How would you like it if your man says he hates your cooking but still eats your food? Wouldn't that drive you off the walls?

• lol no id be rather happy that he ate something i put my effort into.

But I'm sure that was just a wrong example. i suppose if they lied to me over something simple, it would be hard for me to understand. but then again you can eat on autopilot, like when you munch in front of the TV

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I love doritos but not cool ranch. That shit is whack

0|1
    0|0
  • I love Doritos and I've never denied it. I exercise though. I don't eat them super often, but I pig out when I do.

0|1
    0|0
    • AT least you admit it. It must be an older generation thing then.

• I doubt it. Besides, you're only 10 years older than me. That isn't a completely different generation.

• Neither I nor any other woman I know has ever falsely denied liking Doritos. I personally probably like Doritos too much and I don't care who know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Quite simply, I loath Doritos. Cardboard has a better texture and flavour. You will never catch me eating them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Your one of the few most girls I have seen in public eating Doritos.

• Lol! Never.

• I don't mind that they love eating Doritos but everytime I have tried to get a girl to admit she likes them she says no I don't like them. So then I say "why do you eat them then"? Then all I get is a resting bitch face which is another way of a woman admitting she lost the argument. :>

• No I hate Doritos's.

0|1
    0|0
  • i wouldn't dare deny my love for Doritos

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't eat doritos

0|1
    0|0
  • i prefer cheetos

0|1
    0|0