What is the best food chain in your opinion?

you can say about any food chain.. international.. national.. local.. and what do you like most about that?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Mandarin Chinese Food, they have a great all you can eat buffet with over 150 items to choose from including crab legs.

• So you must like eating your pets

• @ItsAMeWeirdo Yes, apparently dog is especially good, it was a staple for the American Indians for many years!

Now wake up and sniff your salad that's loaded with heart stopping dressing, this is 2017 and I'm in Canada not the USA. Our award winning as well as all restaurants are thoroughly inspected regularly and the inspection results posted by the inspector at the front door. They inspect for cleanliness, food quality, freshness and regulated pest control. Funny, I've never heard of anyone that has King Crab & East Coast Lobsters as pets and I would think it's quite difficult to transform pet meat into wok fried rice, vegetable stir fry, hot & sour soup, broccoli salad, sauteed snow peas or rice noodles.