How do you drink port?

Im watching grandmas house for her, and her cat.
she's got these wines and some port but the port is the only thing open, i reckon she might have plans for the others so i dont dare open anything.

Just wondering how you drink port? I've got permission, no worries and the legal drinking age here is eighteen.

Do you drink port the way you would a bourbon or like any other wine? Its this white chocolate port made by the Echuca Chocolate Company and smells delicious so i wanna give it a go.

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Just straight up in a wine glass. I'd assume it's already sweet in flavour. You can also drop a strawberry in the drink to increase the sweetness.

Otherwise you put part of the white chocolate port and part tonic or soda water

Most Helpful Guy

• Well to drink a liquid, you pour it into your mouth, close your mouth, and use your throat muscles to let it go down into your stomach.