Do you want McDonald's to start selling pizza?

• Yes!
    Vote A
  • Meh, I don't care
    Vote B
  • Ewww no!
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
@catelyntje this one's for you ;P

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It's such a silly question that screams of ethnocentricism. Should McDonald's start selling pizza? Sure, if there is a market for it where ever they do it. Should McDonald's start selling spaghetti? Well, they do in the Philippines where this super sweet spaghetti concoction is a classic dish (I find sweet Filipino spaghetti to be gross but I'm a self-centered American). Should McDonald's start selling burgers consisting of vegan potato patties? Well, they do in India -- it's called the McTikki Aloo. Similarly, if there's a place that would appreciate a pizza option at McDonald's, then of course they should do it.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, no, no, no and no! What's next? Cat's dressed as dogs? Man City fans wanting Man Utd to win the Euro cup? Absolutely, 100% and unequivably no!

0|3
    0|0
    • They sell salads, why not pizza? xD

• I've tried their salads. They are the perfect example of why Mcd's should go nowhere near pizza and should stay within their comfort zone. There are already so many outlets that specialize in pizza and are very good at what they do.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I remember once upon a time they did sell personal pizzas. They were baked fresh to order... I believe that because of that, it slowed down waiting lines greatly... so they pulled it off the menu 🙁

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel like their pizzas wouldn't turn out right and people would get sick from time to time. I say they stick to how things are now and leave the pizza to Papa johns and dominos lol. They know what they're doing

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh, I don't care. I don't eat at mickey d's and haven't for years, wouldn't really make much of a difference. Even my buddies rarely go there to eat, if ever.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, that's just what we need, more McDonald's crap.

2|3
    0|0
  • If the Krusty Krab pizza did so should Mcdonalds.
    https://m.popkey.co/5918a7/47ax8_s-200x150.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • They used to sell it before. Initially it was pretty tasty. Now, I believe there are only two McDonald's left in the world that still sell McPizzas

1|2
    0|0
  • They use to a while back,
    It was pretty good too. Like a personal size pan pizza from pizza hut

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't care.
    I don't go there often at all because I don't like their food.

0|2
    0|0
  • I hadn't eaten McDonalds in about seven years until two years ago I was getting some new motorbike gear and took the bus to get it. It was in a retail park designed for vehicles and everything was well spaced with carparks. So The motorbike accessory shop was about a ten minute walk away and I was hungry so I nipped in. The food was horrible with cold fries and limp burgers which tasted of nothing. I've not been to McDonalds since. I don't mind Burger King on the rare occasion I do have fast food.

0|1
    0|0
  • McSHIT yeah sure, I would never EVER visit mcshit for pizza I preffer traditional, natural food. Mcshit is just good at marketing and having cheap chemical food! Nasty!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure. I feel like it would be too cafeteria style. you know, mushy and under-cooked.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh. I don't eat McDonalds anyways so I don't really care.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, I mean we've got pizza hut, Domino's and others so no not really.

2|2
    0|0
  • McDonald's food is awful anyway, if even pizza from foodchains specialized on pizza isn't that good, why would McDonald's be any better?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be appeased if they'd merely start selling vaguely edible items of some kind.

0|1
    0|0
  • mcdonalds doesn't sell pizza so they shouldn't start doing it

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not bothered either way.. but i'd certainly try it :)

0|1
    0|0
  • This experiment has crashed and burned several times already, I voted b. Meh.

0|1
    0|0
  • I couldn't care less to be honest, I barely eat at McDonald's anyway...

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it did before if I remember correctly. I don't see a reason for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I could give it a try to check it out but It prob won't be that good

0|1
    0|0
  • Why when I can buy it out of a vending machine? Like what's the differwnce?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care if they started selling pizza or not. I wouldn't order it anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, I love Pizza 😋

0|2
    0|0
  • Only if they put mac sauce on it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Isn't that just jizz?

• It's actually a combination of mustard, mayo, ketchup, relish, onions, vinegar and sugar I believe @WhereAmI.

• I alway thought the "special sauce" was never divulged. Kind of like asking what a McRib sandwich is made outta.

• They used to. They were better then you'd expect.

0|1
    0|0
  • i would probably die of food poisoning

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me. McDonald's sucks anyway.

0|2
    0|0
  • Lmao hell yaaaaas😂

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't eat at McDonald's.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't care

0|3
    0|0
  • I don't go to McDonalds anyways. Don't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • No!
    Mcdonalds is for burgers!

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont care I don't eat there at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ewww no

0|1
    0|0