Do you want McDonald's to start selling pizza?

• Yes!
  • Meh, I don't care
  • Ewww no!
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
@catelyntje this one's for you ;P

1627

Most Helpful Guy

• It's such a silly question that screams of ethnocentricism. Should McDonald's start selling pizza? Sure, if there is a market for it where ever they do it. Should McDonald's start selling spaghetti? Well, they do in the Philippines where this super sweet spaghetti concoction is a classic dish (I find sweet Filipino spaghetti to be gross but I'm a self-centered American). Should McDonald's start selling burgers consisting of vegan potato patties? Well, they do in India -- it's called the McTikki Aloo. Similarly, if there's a place that would appreciate a pizza option at McDonald's, then of course they should do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, no, no, no and no! What's next? Cat's dressed as dogs? Man City fans wanting Man Utd to win the Euro cup? Absolutely, 100% and unequivably no!

• They sell salads, why not pizza? xD

• I've tried their salads. They are the perfect example of why Mcd's should go nowhere near pizza and should stay within their comfort zone. There are already so many outlets that specialize in pizza and are very good at what they do.