Am I the only 1 who doesn't like mayonnaise?

It's just so creamy and greasy and it really doesn't have much other flavor to me.
  • Yes, your taste buds are unusual
  • No, I know what you mean
You all have strong opinions on Mayo. So it's either love or hate, huh? No inbetween?

1413

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand what you mean, I do feel the same about Mayo

I dislike most of it.

But Surprisingly there is this brand which is not as bad - " Kewpie " the blend is different unlike most mayo's, you might want to try that as an alternative

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever tried Hellman's Real Mayonnaise?

• Possibly. I've been given mayo on sandwiches (picnics or lunch gatherings) and had it mixed in with sauces (restaurants) but I've never bought a jar myself or seen the jars I've been served from.

• It doesn't taste oily, or fatty at all, just a bit tangy.

• Oh okay. That sounds like it would be more appetizing. I'd probably only use it for specific recipes, though.