Am I the only 1 who doesn't like mayonnaise?

It's just so creamy and greasy and it really doesn't have much other flavor to me.
  • Yes, your taste buds are unusual
    Vote A
  • No, I know what you mean
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
You all have strong opinions on Mayo. So it's either love or hate, huh? No inbetween?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand what you mean, I do feel the same about Mayo

I dislike most of it.

But Surprisingly there is this brand which is not as bad - " Kewpie " the blend is different unlike most mayo's, you might want to try that as an alternative

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever tried Hellman's Real Mayonnaise?

1|0
    0|0
    • Possibly. I've been given mayo on sandwiches (picnics or lunch gatherings) and had it mixed in with sauces (restaurants) but I've never bought a jar myself or seen the jars I've been served from.

• Show All
    • It doesn't taste oily, or fatty at all, just a bit tangy.

• Oh okay. That sounds like it would be more appetizing. I'd probably only use it for specific recipes, though.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I like mayonnaise but I careful who brand I buy. Natural brand or store brand. Not these off brand who acting as the natural brand. Mayonnaise is one of those things to have to be careful with. It does not take much to get it to go bad. I learn at when I started to work and taking sandwiches. I just did not use mayonnaise on sandwiches to work. I use mustard.
    Another area of mayonnaise use was at dinner at church, cookout in the backyard, or friends backyard. Many people who brought dishes with mayonnaise did not know or did not care about the correct way of using mayonnaise in food. It not fun to get sick with a dish of food with mayonnaise that has turned to bad. From these experience, if I am at someone home or at the church that I just do not eat anything with mayonnaise in it. Grill cheese with mayonnaise is great. Chicken Salad, Ham Salad, Turkey Salad with mayonnaise is great.

Notices: You know that salad dressing has mayonnaise in it.

1|0
    0|1
  • Blah, the taste is horrid. 😧 mayonnaise is not for me, you aren't alone in these feelings.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only eat mayonnaise with homemade sandwiches. I'll never have mayo on anything else I eat.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love it combined with other food items like vegetables or macaroni

1|1
    0|0
  • Ew no I have a tendency to hate all white sauces lol I hate mayo, ranch, tartar sauce, and sour cream

1|0
    0|0
  • I like mayonnaise on certain things. Like in a turkey sandwich, or tuna

1|1
    0|0
  • i dont like it either i prefer sour cream every time. its just the taste and texture to me just yuck

1|0
    0|0
  • Mayo is Love, Mayo is Life

1|2
    0|0
  • DONT TALK SH! T ABOUT MAYONNAISE

1|1
    0|1
  • I absolutely hate mayonnaise 😣

1|0
    0|1
    • well whenever I go to Wendy's or BK and order a crispy chicken, I always forget to say no mayo, so I end up having to eat it with mayo. It doesn't kill me to eat it, it's just so unappetizing to me. So I guess it's somewhat in between

• I like mayo but I know a lot of people who hate it

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't like mayo

1|1
    0|0
  • No u r not alone

1|0
    0|0
  • No I hate mayo too

1|0
    0|1
  • I love mayo on a tomato & lettuce sandwich.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope, mayonaise grosses me out

1|0
    0|0
  • Miracle Whip!

1|1
    0|0
  • Hate it too. Smells gross too

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I am not a huge fan as well...

1|0
    0|0
  • cum?

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh it's alright with some things if you don't overdo it

1|0
    0|0
  • It will make me puke instantly

1|0
    0|0
  • Its amayonaising

1|1
    0|0
  • OMG, I love mayo! It's even more perfect when combined with ketchup.

1|2
    0|0
    • I had a severe dairy and egg allergy when I was young so maybe I'm just not used to it but it's just so oily and it has a really creamy taste. I don't understand haha

• Show All
    • Well, I think this brand has a stronger taste than any other I've tried. It's not bland, but it's not overwhelming either.

I add mayo to certain hamburgers, sandwiches, and I have added it to pizza sometimes. It's also great when combined with eggs.

• yea, diante even mention hamburgers and sandwiches, mayonnaise is just default there xd
      but yea, it's also REALLY good with eggs

Recommended myTakes