What is your go to fast food place when you feel like craving some?

I don't really eat fast food a lot, but when I do feel like it, I get some random sub from subway.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• For me the only option is McDonald's.

We have a dominos but I don't consider them fast food.

I find McDonald's very hit and miss. Even if they get your order right, it can often be cold. I love the Big Tasty but the everyday menu I find dull and flavourless. I only really go if there is a promotion I like on.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Only time I eat fast food is if I'm really drunk and need some food to soak up all the alcohol in which case I go to Jake's to order "the fattest bastard ever" which is something ridiculous like 3 or 4 burgers stacked 😂

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It used to be McDonalds but for the last 10 years or so, the only fast food I eat are ready meals to warm up in the microwave.
    Also since I moved to a village and the closest fast food restaurant is too far away to be comfortable :o

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what I'm in the mood for. Sometimes I crave a veggie burger. Other times is just fries, pizza or chinese food. Pizza is my favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nando's chicken or pizzahut's salad bar or chinese take away I like chicken balls with sweet sour soup

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends who we have coupons for but I do really like McDonalds.

1|0
    0|1
  • A biker's pub nearby... they serve gigantic burgers and awesome fries. But if you meant, like one of those chain crappy places like McDonald's... yea I don't consider that food at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Fast food," but it's damn good

0|0
    0|0
  • Mediterranean... Shawarma bowls usually... a lot less carbs, very tasty, and priced basically the same as a foot long sub.

1|0
    0|0
  • subway if I'm broke or Moe's Mexican grill (a knockoff Chipotle mixes with baha fresh)

1|0
    0|0
  • The only real option of "fast" food here is mc Donald's or burger king. Rarely KFC but other food places aren't really fast for if you're in a hurry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whataburger... for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Hands down Chick Fil A!

1|0
    0|0
  • Arby's is my goto. I love to curly fries!

1|0
    0|0
  • Subway or Taco Bell

1|0
    0|0
  • Mcdonalds.

1|0
    0|1
  • McDonald's

1|0
    0|0
  • Taco bell, Arby's or maid rite