• no, disgusting human
    Vote B
  • sinner
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if its black it'll stay warmer for longer. plus you get that bitter taste that coffee is supposed to do. no sugar or milk. just black with a slap around the face to wake up to. reheat I woulndnt do. just make another. or get ya man to do it for you. its always better when somebody else makes it

0|0
    0|0
    • jaja I take my coffee like that, and I agree with you. When someone else's does it for me is just much more enjoyable. 💘

• Show All
    • I like you. you chat

• I think I can take 10 oz. daily but only when necessary, i usually backed up with more water to avoid dehydration. I used to work as a barista and is such a nice feeling to share the coffee love with others

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm a very gross coffee drinker. I never wash my cup, i reheat old coffee, i drink nasty instant coffee

its never made me sick though. Give it a smell/sniff test.

If you're doing this on the regular, just pour 2 cups and put 1 in the fridge so it for sure stays ok

1|0
    0|0
  • Our coffee maker switches off its warmer way too quickly. So a full jug has to be reheated 2 or 3 times before its used up. All it seems to do is annoy us when we want a cup and it is cold!

1|0
    0|0
  • no, you will die

1|0
    0|0
  • I will need more sugar

1|0
    0|0
  • no I think that coffee would taste rather horrible

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes