Is ok to reheat left over coffee?

• yes, you ok
  • no, disgusting human
  • sinner
    Vote C

15

Most Helpful Guy

• if its black it'll stay warmer for longer. plus you get that bitter taste that coffee is supposed to do. no sugar or milk. just black with a slap around the face to wake up to. reheat I woulndnt do. just make another. or get ya man to do it for you. its always better when somebody else makes it

• jaja I take my coffee like that, and I agree with you. When someone else's does it for me is just much more enjoyable. 💘

• I like you. you chat

• I think I can take 10 oz. daily but only when necessary, i usually backed up with more water to avoid dehydration. I used to work as a barista and is such a nice feeling to share the coffee love with others