What dessert sounds good?

I need to make a dessert for my familys mother day bbq on Sunday. It'll be chill. Burgers on the grill. Maybe baked potatoes. Corn. Typical bbq food.

I need to make a dessert. I thinking of some sort of bar, cake or brownie.

Maybe lemon bars? Brownies? I want something a little different but still a general crowd pleaser. Any suggestions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would make a great dessert
    Let me know how you will prepare me

0|0
    1|0
  • What dessert sounds good ice cream, but if it was me and my baby's mom i would say sex but i don't have one lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate chip cookies or brownies or maybe a pastry like Apple turnovers

0|0
    0|0
  • Do a build your own Sunday bar

0|0
    0|0
    • That would be fun. Unfortunately its not very practical for this situation

• Have a fire and make smores

• I saw some smore bar recipies online but i wasn't sire theyd taste good at room temp and not warmed up

• CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAM BARS

Ingredients

16 oz. package peanut butter sandwich cookies
    4 tablespoons butter, melted
    4 ounces cream cheese
    ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
    ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
    8 oz. Cool Whip, divided
    3.9 oz. package instant chocolate pudding
    1½ cups milk
    ½ cup milk chocolate chips
    ½ cup peanut butter chips

Directions

1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. In a blender or food processor, finely crush 24 of the cookies. Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature.

2. In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter and finely crushed cookies until well moistened. Press into an ungreased 8” x 8” baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow crust to cool completely before proceeding.

3. Mix the package of pudding with the milk in a small bowl.

4. In another mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and peanut butter together. Fold in 1 cup of the Cool Whip and mix until well blended.

5. Spread the chocolate pudding over the cooled crust. Place dollops of cream cheese mixture over the pudding layer and with an offset spatula, gently spread to completely cover.

6. Spread remaining Cool Whip over the cream cheese. Refrigerate two hours.

7. Break up the 8 remaining cookies. Sprinkle the cookies and chocolate/peanut butter chips over the top just before serving.

1|0
    0|0
    • That sounds super yummy but i did stuff with peanutbutter for the last two get togethers

Recommended myTakes