• Little Ceasars
    Vote D
  • Papa John's
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• None of the above. There is one in Scarborough, Yorkshire, UK called Tricolos that is so good. Amazing decor, too. Done out like an Italian street scene.
    The chain known as Pizzza Express is good.
    At home, in Suffolk, there is anther independent called Bencotto, which is good.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, and it is always mushroom pizza with lashings of chilli oil and black pepper.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• never had papa ginos. is it in texas? my favorite is Dominos and not just because i used to work there. its because they use real products. from crusut to toppings.

ideal pizza? garlic crust, provalone cheese, alfredo sauce, normal pizza cheese, topped with chicken, spinach, pineapple and covered in buffalo sauce.

what i can afford? garlic crust, marinara sauce, normal pizza cheese, topped with pepperoni, bell peppers and banana peppers.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a pizza shop a block away from where I love. I don't know the name even though been here for years. I think It's Italian. The best pizza ever tried.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Pizza Hut mainly for pasta though. I do like their pizza of course lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Never been to any of them except Domino's. Domino's is an absolute con for what it's worth.. it's just mass marketed and highly invested by multimillionaires.

0|0
    0|0
  • most of them i dont have here... in this country and really dont like dominos i like real big pizzas. my favorite to get a pizzaria makes is simple yet yummy its ham, egg and cheese lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, it doesn't matter to me. Pizza is pizza

1|0
    0|0
  • if pizza place is good Margherita, can't improve on perfection. I go to frateli in Lavapies square

0|0
    0|0
  • Round table so far is my fav. I don't know their pizzas have a smoky flavor that I really enjoy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Domino's

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to find good local places.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Papa Johns

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a favorite pizza place.

0|0
    0|0
  • North Beach Pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones I make at home are better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chucky cheese. haha. kidding. dominos

0|0
    0|0
  • round table and mountain mikes are my shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Donati's

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above. I don't go to a chain.

0|0
    0|0
  • pizza hut

0|0
    0|0
  • The thin crust pizza with mushrooms and feta

0|0
    0|0
  • there is so many pizza places here , some are better than others. most of the chains are fairly consistent

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes