Have you ever used doordash, postmates or any other food delivery service?

If so how would you describe the experience? Thinking about signing up to deliver for one of them

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They make great money and it's a fairly easy job. But if you're working for one that doesn't deal exclusively with credit/debit cards, you will encounter the occasional the usual issues with cash being short, or people trying to get out of paying.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I have never used any of those.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Didn't know that, that was even available! I'm sure in Australia we do have some food delivery services, but I haven't tried any of them.. just yet 😬

0|1
    0|0
  • Never-I'm not a fan of people delivering my groceries to me, seems lazy. Unless I'm like a mother of infant triplets or a CEO I just can't justify not going to get my own food.
    (maybe I'm biased, I live pretty close to several grocery stores.)

0|1
    0|0
  • I use postmates and doordash out of the ones you've listed. Both services are good, except your shouldn't expect your food order to come in less than 40 minutes, though. But when they arrive, the food is still usually somewhat warm if its hot.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ubereats is good also. But the only thing I would say is that they take time to arrive.

• We have a thing called Skip the dishes here that delivers food. It's okay

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, but one time I really wanted to, the laziness tempted me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've used Grubhub, takes a while, but they do deliver.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't even heard of these.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes