Who would win in a fight?

Suppose that during a friendly competition of who can make the best pizza and sushi. Both guys got into an argument on what is the best food. They will be able to use their choice of two items they use. For example the pizza guy can use a dough roller or long spatula to pick up hot pizza from the oven. Sushi guy can use chopsticks or cutting knife. I know.. random thought! 😂
  • Who would win in a fight??Pizza Guy
  • Who would win in a fight??Sushi Guy

33

Most Helpful Guy

• it would come down to presentation, taste, freshness, and cooking/preparing process to decide who is better. sushi would most likely win in presentation, both could win in taste, i would give an edge to sushi in freshness, and both could win in cooking/preparing process. as for feeding 4 people id say pizza wins in that aspect.

Most Helpful Girl