Best alcohol to get drunk asap?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ever heard or this drink called OT OS? Its an alcoholic drink containing 40% alcohol. When my friend had like a 20ml sip, she got drunk within 5 minutes and she was swaying a lot so I had to hold her to keep her from either falling or letting others know she went ding. wanna know more about OT OS?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah sounds interesting

• So it's of this brand called Old tavern which is the first two or the name of the drink OT OS.
      It's very affordable as well. OT OS contains 40% alcohol and comes in 250 ml tetra package. It can easily be fooled to the authority as a can of fruit juice too. The 500ml can contains 55% alcohol and if u drink all 500 ml, I'm sure u sleep for a whole day flat... I'll private message you more of the details scarlet?

Most Helpful Girl

• Fire Ball

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Could always take Xanax with a few beers. You won't give a fuck about what's bothering you for a few hours. That's just a temporary fix to heartbreak. The drink of time is the only permanent cure for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • 20? That's underage in most places in the US. Why are you wanting to drink and get drunk?
    Problems? Life?

0|0
    0|0
    • Trynna forget my first real heartbreak

• Drinking isn't going to help with that!! I've BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!! You feel SHTTY, the next day, and still have the same feelings!! Don't you have a trusted Best Girl, that you can talk to? That's probably the best way, just talk, and get it out!!
      Alcohol isn't going to help you, EVER!!

• I've talked, I've cried. There's nothing left. I don't have anything else to help take my mind off it. And I don't want to see other guys right now either.

• All liquor has 40% alcohol in it so it's all the same if you want to get drunk, except some of it is cheaper. But there is stuff, like absinthe, that has more alcohol in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, Everclear would be the fastest hitting for the least amount consumed.

2|1
    0|0
  • Champagne seems to have the best effect on getting women drunk quickly, and it's pleasant to drink.

1|0
    0|0
  • Prince Igor 70% Be carefully! you have been already warned

0|0
    0|0
  • a 50/50% mix of Vodka and beer - you won't get pass two pints of that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Tequila mixed with Vodka, Mezcal, Pulque, and Chicha.

0|0
    0|0
  • brandy and vodka are quick but taste awful

1|0
    0|0
  • Wine

1|0
    0|0
  • Moonshine
    Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Make Angry Balls with it! Awesome drink!

0|0
    0|0
    • What? Haha sorry

• Show All
    • Ah okay. Does fireball even taste good tho? Not a huge fan of cinnamon

• I like it! The Angry Ball drink tastes like apple pie

• burbon.. two drinks are you're in

0|0
    0|0
  • Wine is fine, but whiskey's quicker.

0|0
    0|0
  • pure vodka

0|0
    0|0
  • Four seasons whisky

0|0
    0|0
  • As in gets you drunk fast or as in taste good.

0|0
    0|0
  • rum, shots of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Four Lokos

0|0
    0|0
    • They're like only 12% alcohol

• Show All
    • Maybe. Just gotta make sure I don't kill myself in the process

• Yes be careful it's not worth hurting yourself if you can't get drunk off of it easily don't overdo you're better off

• absynth, pure vodka

0|0
    0|0
  • Visky i guess but a mix better maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • absinthe and gasoline

0|0
    0|0
  • Vodka

0|0
    0|0
  • 151. strongest stuff I've ever drank. if you drink it, straight up, out of the bottle, you'll not only be drunk, but you'll probably be in the emergency room

0|0
    0|0
  • Everclear if you can stumic it as it's 95% alcohol and extremely flammable

0|0
    0|0
    • Does it taste even more shit than vodka? And does it burn like hell going down?

• It taste like nail polish remover and does it ever burn

Recommended myTakes