Best alcohol to get drunk asap?

522

Most Helpful Guy

• Ever heard or this drink called OT OS? Its an alcoholic drink containing 40% alcohol. When my friend had like a 20ml sip, she got drunk within 5 minutes and she was swaying a lot so I had to hold her to keep her from either falling or letting others know she went ding. wanna know more about OT OS?

• Yeah sounds interesting

• So it's of this brand called Old tavern which is the first two or the name of the drink OT OS.
      It's very affordable as well. OT OS contains 40% alcohol and comes in 250 ml tetra package. It can easily be fooled to the authority as a can of fruit juice too. The 500ml can contains 55% alcohol and if u drink all 500 ml, I'm sure u sleep for a whole day flat... I'll private message you more of the details scarlet?

Most Helpful Girl

• Fire Ball