How do you stop eating?

im not overweight or anything, but I have been gaining weight more rapidly, as i have been way hungrier lately, maybe cause its winter. what do you do when you want to eat a bar of chocolate, or cookie or something but you cant?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to the medicine area and get something healthier like a chocolate protein bar

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Apples, oranges, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, strawberries, blueberries, black berries, red raspberries, golden raspberries, pomegranate (when they're around), pitaya, kiwi, cactus pear (when they're around), apricot, nectarine, peaches, pineapple, coconut, avocados, almonds, cashews, pistachios, hazelnuts, peanuts, Peruvian Brazil nuts. Dark chocolate. Nothing covered in chocolate though. Raw nuts and fruit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have the problem from the other side, im too thin, if I want choco I eat fruits, kiwi or so, its better for the body than chocolate

1|0
    0|0
  • just dont eat it, resist the urge to eat. Thats what i do. Ask yourself whats stronger, you or food urges.

1|0
    0|0
  • Avoid sugar and drink more

1|0
    0|1
  • Eat dick

0|0
    1|0
  • it's not what you're eating, it's how much of it you're eating, and then how you work it off. you're allowed to have a cookie every now and then, just as long as you're working it off. that's how people get fat, they eat too much fatty foods, and then don't work it off

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes