What food recipe would you like to try next?

For food lovers and chefs alike! I'm quite adventurous with my love for food and always search the net as well as buy international books for some new ideas!

Is there any recipes you'd like to give a go?What food recipe would you like to try next??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• the last one I did was a chicken taco and it turned out great! it was 1 pound chicken breast, 1 cup chicken broth, and 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning. Put in the crock pot for about 4 hours and then if the chicken is at least 165 it is done! just shred, add to a soft shell toritilla and add the rest (lettuce, tomato, salsa, cheese and sour cream etc).

I really like to just make my own ramen noodle stir fry too. I like to boil the noodles for about 2 minutes and then add it to sliced up meat (chicken, pork or beef) that is already cooked. You can also add cooked veggies like mushroom, carrots or sweet peas to it. Stir and add a little bit of the seasoning packet from the ramen noodles, a little bit of soy sauce and ta da, you are done! some times I add diced green onions and a little squirt of lemon juice.

I love just eating mama ramen noodles with siracha sauce and sliced lettuce with a boiled in egg. My go to instant meal :) yum
    add some already sliced up chicken and a little bit of lemon juice and I'm happy :)

I love pho too... and I love tom yum soup.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Beef Wellington. I've seen it on Hell's Kitchen a number of times, but have yet to try it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm going to try my hand at baking scones later on today! I've never actually made them myself before so I'm gonna see how they turn out 😁

1|1
    0|0
    • scones are so nice πŸ˜‹ I'm feeling hungry with you just mentioning them haha

• I don't know, id like to make an 8 tiered wedding cake one day. Not really what you were looking for I think, but it's seriously one of my dreams.

I guess atm I'm trying to find some really good chicken curry recipes and learn how to make dosa and puri.

0|1
    0|0
  • I saw this really cool video on how to make a teriyaki burrito. That thing looked amazing.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ooo that sounds nice! Share the link if you find it πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

• I want to make lasagna, chicken bread, and these soup recipes I found on a blog.

0|1
    0|0
  • If only time was on my side, I've always wanted to try making peroggies from scratch, gnocchi from scratch and salt baked fish.

0|1
    0|0
  • I want to give arancini a crack.
    I can't deep fry anything so will have to come up with an alternative

0|1
    0|0
  • uhm... I've never cooked Brownies or cupcakes!! I will give them definitely a try!!! 😊😊

0|1
    0|0
    • If you're making brownies be sure to let me taste some for you 😜 ... or all

• Ahahahah! Sure! I wish you could have a slice of my famous cake with strawberries!! Or my chocolate cake! 🍰

• You would never see me leave your house πŸ˜‚

• I want to start baking bread. I have never done it before.

0|1
    0|0
  • I want to try shrimp mezzaluna! I had it at olive garden once and was hooked, so I'm looking for the recipes for it

0|0
    0|0
  • umm I don't know. I think I tried it all

0|1
    0|0
  • i'd love to learn how to cook a killer lasagne ;)

0|1
    0|0
    • Let me know when you try! I'll be there faster than Usain Bolt when he desperately needs to find a place to pee πŸ˜‚ Lasagnas are my weakness! sooo nice πŸ‘Œ

• Lol I know how to make :-p

• Buddha bowl

0|1
    0|0
  • I would like to make sushi at home.

0|1
    0|0
  • I want to try Pho

0|1
    0|0
  • Taco casserole. YUM!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe something with insects

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't cook food.

I

Eat

It.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm still trying to find a good cupcake receipe

0|1
    0|0
  • A simple but delicious Ratatouille would be nice!

0|1
    0|0
  • Homemade guacamole

0|0
    0|0
  • Lasagne

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes