Pineapple pizza?

Personally I think it's a monstrosity
  • Yes
  • No

911

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it. I don't know what's so gross about it? It's not like fruit isn't used with other dishes. I'll give you a for instance. Ever seen people marinate meat with orange juice? Like literally, squeeze oranges over a slab of meat before slapping it onto a grill? Delicious as hell. Doesn't make it anything less. Some kabobs include pineapple. They add flavor to the mix. Various flavors that you can't from anything else. People that cook with apple slices, pineapple, strawberries, cranberries. Fruit is used in various ways in actual entree dishes, just so you know. I don't see what's so drastic about pineapple on pizza. It's delicious. Pineapple, pepperoni, spinach and the occasional anchovies.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the only question on gag that angers me and I would consider blocking a person over
    Fruits should not be mixed with anything except other fruits and desserts.

• What about fruit salad?

• That's just a mixture of fruits isn't it? That's fine. But if you mix fruits into normal salad (like cranberries into a vegetable salad), it's wrong. Cheese with fruit in it? Wrong. Same with nuts. It's a topic I'm very passionate about

• Okay I can agree with that