• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it. I don't know what's so gross about it? It's not like fruit isn't used with other dishes. I'll give you a for instance. Ever seen people marinate meat with orange juice? Like literally, squeeze oranges over a slab of meat before slapping it onto a grill? Delicious as hell. Doesn't make it anything less. Some kabobs include pineapple. They add flavor to the mix. Various flavors that you can't from anything else. People that cook with apple slices, pineapple, strawberries, cranberries. Fruit is used in various ways in actual entree dishes, just so you know. I don't see what's so drastic about pineapple on pizza. It's delicious. Pineapple, pepperoni, spinach and the occasional anchovies.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the only question on gag that angers me and I would consider blocking a person over
    Fruits should not be mixed with anything except other fruits and desserts.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about fruit salad?

• That's just a mixture of fruits isn't it? That's fine. But if you mix fruits into normal salad (like cranberries into a vegetable salad), it's wrong. Cheese with fruit in it? Wrong. Same with nuts. It's a topic I'm very passionate about

• Okay I can agree with that

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I actually like pineapple on Hawaiian style pizzas. You're free to see it as a monstrosity if you want to, but my taste buds approve. Not everything has to be traditional to be good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pineapple on pizza is just plain nasty.

I don't like lettuce salads that have fruit in them either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not something I would like but I wouldn't care if someone else likes it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate against pineapples, they need love too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fruit just doesn't belong on a pizza. Then its dessert.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really, it's not a problem if you don't like pineapple on pizza. What you have to remember is Hawaiian Pizza has been around for probably over 30 years while pizza with bbq sauce and chicken or butter chicken pizza has only been around for 5 to 10 years max. So, Hawaiian Pizza is a classic and if you don't like it, you never have to order it. Personally, as a chef, I'd say ham & pineapple pair well together on pizza although it's not my go to pizza but then I also think bbq sauce and chicken on pizza is weird too.

0|0
    0|0
  • dude pineapple is fine on pizza especially with chicken mmmm.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite toppings on a pizza... pineapple and anchovies... mmmmm good!

0|0
    0|0
  • Gross

0|0
    0|0
  • Pineapple & ham is the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • yumm