Do you like sharing food with your friends?

Or do you eat it all for yourself?
  • sure
    Vote A
  • no they can get their own
    Vote B
  • as long as they share when they have something than I don't mind
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• When I chill with the homies we order a bunch of food then share it all

2|0
    0|0
    • I would be doing the same with my friends too. I don't like eating in front of people's face because I think that's so rude.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I have no problem in sharing food

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I like sharing. But i'd end up buying theirs so they don't take from mine :P

1|1
    0|0
  • As with anything, reciprocity is important. If every day I'm at lunch, you're nibbling on mine, and then when you bring something, you refuse to share, yeah, guess who's no longer sharing her own anymore. But also I think it's importanat to ask if you can "share" rather than just assume you can take.

1|0
    0|0
  • Funny thing is that I am OCD about germs so I mentally would never say, 'hey let's share' but if a sex woman offers me her food I would forget all my OCD and eat. Btdt. The other thing is when you go out to eat with a group some women think they have the right to get samples off everyone's plate like they are at a buffet. Wtf? Order what you want to eat and IF, IF I don't eat all of my food you can have some then. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on if I'm hungry or been craving that specific food for a while.. Cause usually I don't like sharing food.. LOL.. I'd rather buy some food if I had money.. But, I usually do share if they ain't got nothing, or ask..

1|0
    0|0
  • are we sharing because everyone is starving or just because hey I want you to try this cuz I'm in a nice way

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on the food. i hate sharing éclairs, for example.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm always sharing my food. My friends and I used to joke that the only reason I had friends was because I fed them

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it's mine and I really do need to gain weight since I'm underweight and I really don't like sharing germs. Blech...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea why not they are you're friends after all I just hate when someone whines at me to give them food I'm like bitch stfu 😑

1|0
    0|0
  • We steal each others' fries all the time. It's a norm.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind sharing, but I probably just buy them food so they can have their own.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer when they share their food with me XD
    But yes I like it, sometime I even take too much food with me like this I can give them some :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind sharing food, as long as it hasn't already been in someone's mouth.

0|1
    0|0
  • depends on the situation but if they're hungry of course

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i like sharing my food with friends, I'm all cool about sharing.

1|0
    1|0
  • No... gross

1|0
    0|0
  • no thanks, I'm not willing to share my lover with my friends

0|0
    0|0
  • I like sharing with friends that I really like

1|0
    0|0
    • girl agreed. I don't like sharing with people I don't like that much or if I bearly know them

• Only with close ones

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't share food. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't mind sharing food with people

1|0
    0|0
  • I like sharing food

1|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the type of food.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I hate sharing food

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as its mutual then sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • I love sharing.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is why I have no friends. I don't have to face such dilemmas.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes