Drunk stories maybe?

It's my sister's grad celebration time, it was banquet or "prom" is the typical term. Tonight she had a party she went to and comes home at 2am piss drunk. It was really funny for a bit but now I want to go to bed but she's very loud and apparently not at all tired. Anyways, does anyone have any funny drunk stories?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I have one it was really late about 4 o'clock in the morning in summer I was sleeping with the windows open it was a beautiful night. all of the sudden I had a screeching sound and then loud crash I jumped out of bed still with just pajama bottoms on and ran outside to see what happened. my next door neighbor came home drunk and slammed his car into his house funny right oh I forgot to tell you he's landed into his child's bedroom killing his four-year-old son being drunk is not funny

Most Helpful Girl

• At my first real party I drank like 3 glasses of beer and felt kind of wasted so I said I'm not gonna drink anymore I'm just gonna smoke the hookah, I continued to get "drunk" or so I thought, Lol I Was telling everybody at the party how drunk I was and the guys who was making the hookas fell over laughing, & then I blacked out, woke up an hour later to my cousin asking me why did I smoke all that weed 😂