Do you add extra salt to your food?

Eating too much salt can raise blood pressure, and having high blood pressure increases the risk of developing coronary heart disease. Many people season their food with salt when they're cooking. There's also lots of hidden salt in most foods, but lots of people also shake salt on their food at the "table" as well. Do you add extra salt to your food?

Do you add extra salt to your food?Do you add extra salt to your food?

1621

Most Helpful Girl

• Only to french fries & steak.

• The reason why we eat salt is for the iodine.. without salt you can actually get very sick and have thyroid problems._. So... salt isn't bad ! Just like everything else eat in moderation.

Most Helpful Guy