What goes good with tequila?

i need something new. I've always had apple juice & tequila. have yet to try anything else. suggestions?

51

Most Helpful Guy

• Lemon and sult lol try grenadine, pineapple juice and little bit of lemonade for l like to call spoung bobs party house... but its gotta be the brown tequila not white

• that sounds damn good. but I have no pineapple juice. gotta keep in mind for next time.

• Huh. never knew that... That's for the lesson! Lol.
      What's that consist of?

• abinces, blue liquier, hint of some other strong drink, granadine and lemonade

Most Helpful Girl

• just take the shot. lick the salt take the shit bite a lemon.

• I'm a bitch with shots unless it's Malibu 😂

• I'll do shots all night.

• I'm a legit bitch with them. I'll take shots. But I prefer to mix my shit with something. But I love the taste of Malibu and will drink that shit all night.