How do I stop eating so much or binge eat?

I'm 130 pounds, 5'6. I eat relatively healthy (around 1,700 calories a day, I'm not depriving myself) but once a week or two if I can control myself. I go on a bit of a binge.. like today, it started out normal but around the early afternoon. I was really craving some ice cream and after awhile I caved and thought "a little ice cream isn't going to kill me" so I had some. Awhile later I wanted more, I fought it but caved in the end. The ice cream followed by more ice cream then a whole pizza then a lot of ramen then some more ice cream. I feel guilty when I eat like this and I want to be in shape but sometimes I can't help it so I need some tips on how to stop this behavior or do I just need to stay away entirely from those foods? I don't know

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not instead of limiting your calories, why not be more active? But if you really want drink two cups of water before eating or drink hot tea

• I go to the gym 5-6 times a week and I do drink about 3 liters of water everyday already. Usually before meals and in the morning

• You are at a healthy weight, so maybe take up running instead running will help you lose weight if that's your intention, or go vegan that will make you lose a lot of weigh as well