People who live outside the US: do you eat at US-based restaurants/fast food places in your country?

• Yes
  • No
  • Results (I live in the US)
    Vote C

147

Most Helpful Girl

• what do people see as typical American food tho? :c i see it as hamburguers (fast food), bacon, pancakes, mac and cheese , hotdogs, etc. isn't that kinda thing normal in every country? ;_; KWDSJKDVCJ without needing a specific restaurant for it?

• casseroles are also an American food and invention.

• @Phoenix98 no they're not. Casserole is a derivative of a french word and it's typical peasant food like Cassoulet.

• @_Atreides casseroles in the modern sense are actually a relatively modern invention. The idea of casserole cooking as a one-dish meal was created in the twentieth century, around the 1950s as a way to feed large families cheaply.

But believe what you like I'm not gonna argue.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I used to eat there but no more since I have better healthier, cheaper choices of food. Why should I eat in McDonald, KFC, BurgerKing, etc while I have better replacement?

• Whatever replacements those are should come to the US. We have healthier options here but they aren't cheap

• It's not easy for those options to come to US. Here, we cook 3 meals a day and buy fresh food every morning. From what I heard, American go to the supermarket and buy food for the whole week which mostly are frozen food and it's not fresh.