People who live outside the US: do you eat at US-based restaurants/fast food places in your country?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Results (I live in the US)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• what do people see as typical American food tho? :c i see it as hamburguers (fast food), bacon, pancakes, mac and cheese , hotdogs, etc. isn't that kinda thing normal in every country? ;_; KWDSJKDVCJ without needing a specific restaurant for it?

0|0
    0|0
    • casseroles are also an American food and invention.

• Show All
    • @Phoenix98 no they're not. Casserole is a derivative of a french word and it's typical peasant food like Cassoulet.

• @_Atreides casseroles in the modern sense are actually a relatively modern invention. The idea of casserole cooking as a one-dish meal was created in the twentieth century, around the 1950s as a way to feed large families cheaply.

But believe what you like I'm not gonna argue.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I used to eat there but no more since I have better healthier, cheaper choices of food. Why should I eat in McDonald, KFC, BurgerKing, etc while I have better replacement?

1|1
    0|0
    • Whatever replacements those are should come to the US. We have healthier options here but they aren't cheap

• It's not easy for those options to come to US. Here, we cook 3 meals a day and buy fresh food every morning. From what I heard, American go to the supermarket and buy food for the whole week which mostly are frozen food and it's not fresh.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm from Saudi Arabia and we have so many American fast food restaurants. I love McDonald, Burgerking and KFC like crazy 😍

1|1
    0|0
    • What did you think of Donald's visit? Pretty strange guy right?

• He is funny, but that was ok. I won't judge him cause we didn't see anything bad yet so let's wait then we can judge. But he's hilarious lol

• No, I prefer my own country's food (Mexico) or japanese food. Maybe homemade hamburgers and stuff. I don't really like fast food. KFC is the only one I eat rarely though, I think it's good.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate fast food so never got to McDonalds or KFC >.< I'd rather eat Italian or Japanese :)

I like American style dessert places though with huge ice creams!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah although I avoid doing that since that's mainly fast food chains.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's not many US type restaurants where I live. I can only think of two in the area where I live. There's mostly Italian and Chinese food here

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not very keen on fastfood since it's unhealthy. Subway seem the least evil

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I agree. You still need to get the right things at Subway though because not everything there is healthy

• There are plenty fast food chains in Brazil, but I rarely eat there.

0|1
    0|0
  • I live in Canada so we have a lot of American restaurants that I can't stay away from.

0|1
    0|0
  • I eat at McDonald's or KFC. Only that. I don't eat there a lot though maybe like 6 time a years.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm American, and when I travel abroad I try to eat the local food.

Except in Japan, where ordering can be so confusing I sometimes opt for Mac's.

0|0
    0|0
    • Japan probably has the best local food there is save some parts of Europe. Get over confusion

• I find it too salty and at times just gross. I've been to China, Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, and find the food better there. Except for sushi.

• sometimes

0|1
    0|0
  • umm, of course!

0|1
    0|0
  • Only thing American I eat is McDonald's or KFC

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|1
    0|0
  • Yess

0|1
    0|0
  • when I go to mexico I go to McDonald's

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually like to go to KFC.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes when I'm broke but most of the food grosses me out, I prefer normal restaurants

0|1
    0|0
  • No, i hate them all. The food tastes really awful, still i would eat at McDonald's or Pizza Hut from time to time when i was younger.
    The last time i went to Pizza Hut, it tasted so bad... and the worst was that i had diarrhea later that day, and farted a lot. Ever since i decided no more and i never ate at any of US fast food restaurants.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes