What did you eat for lunch?

Just asking. Ramadan starts tomorrow so I had my last lunch before fasting today, and the next time I'll be having a proper lunch again will be a month later. :3

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/religion-spirituality/a47228-all-about-ramadan-some-tips

So I just felt like... asking you all what you had for lunch. I had Chinese food today, the leftover food we brought with us from the restaurant the day before yesterday. :)
Omg <3
Ignore that update, I was about to reply to a comment that was a mistake. ^.^

811

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a cheese bagel with cream cheese. My coworker brought us all bagels. Otherwise i wouldn't be eating until after work. Yikes.

• Wow. It's hard for people here to imagine that so little food is enough for lunch. ._.

• If I eat a full plate I usally dont feel well. Id rather graze all day than have full meals 3 times a day. Ya know?

• Yeah, we are too used to bigger meals. :/

Most Helpful Guy