What did you eat for lunch?

Just asking. Ramadan starts tomorrow so I had my last lunch before fasting today, and the next time I'll be having a proper lunch again will be a month later. :3

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/religion-spirituality/a47228-all-about-ramadan-some-tips

So I just felt like... asking you all what you had for lunch. I had Chinese food today, the leftover food we brought with us from the restaurant the day before yesterday. :)
Updates:
Omg <3
Ignore that update, I was about to reply to a comment that was a mistake. ^.^

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a cheese bagel with cream cheese. My coworker brought us all bagels. Otherwise i wouldn't be eating until after work. Yikes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow. It's hard for people here to imagine that so little food is enough for lunch. ._.

• Show All
    • If I eat a full plate I usally dont feel well. Id rather graze all day than have full meals 3 times a day. Ya know?

• Yeah, we are too used to bigger meals. :/

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I had fried potatoes, indian bread, steamed rice and lentils. by the way my best wishes for Ramadan. Hope you are able to maintain your health during the period of fasting

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not Muslim but I'm doing a fast for around 21 days also (I'm christian). For lunch yesterday I had a poke bowl, with rice, spicy tuna, salmon, seaweed salad, ginger, edamame beans and spicy mayo

1|0
    0|0
  • Khichadi.. don't think you or westerns know that but it is just awesome 😋 I can eat it for a year

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhm my lunch was my breakfast and lunch and it was eggs with cheese

1|0
    0|0
  • I had leftover nachos (tortillas chips, re fried beans, steak, cheese, salsa, guacamole)

1|0
    0|0
  • Chinese food. shrimp egg pho young, crab ragoons, egg rolls, steamed white rice and extra gravy 😍😍😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • morning: coffee
    afternoon: coffee
    evening: coffee

1|0
    0|0
  • Correct me if I'm wrong but the Muslims that practice Ramadan here only fast during the day and stuff themselves at night, so it shouldn't be too hard to do

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it's true we have food in the evening. And yes I'll still be eating dinners regularly but not lunch because we're fasting in day. ^.^

• I had cheese and crackers then had egg rolls

1|0
    0|0
  • Water and chicken nuggets.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing it's day 1 of fasting already

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. It started in many countries today and it starts tomorrow here. I find it weird. :/

• oxe tail with rice and peas and a small salad :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Sounds like something I wanna try except that ox.. what?

• Show All
    • oh you have the taste without the meat. that's clever. I gotta ask my cousins why they didn't eat beef for so long now if they could have lol. thanks for the info their :)

• You're welcome. :)

• About to have honey gold wings

1|0
    0|0
  • Spaghetti Bolognese

1|0
    0|0
  • Fried rice + chicken

1|0
    0|0
  • Skipped lunch and dinner

0|0
    0|0
  • No point in telling you you wouldn't know.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes