Prisoner's 👍👍😃😃😀?

My cousin is getting out of prison on the 30th and we have to go pick him up.Prisoner's πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€?
So he hasent had good food in a long time what treats do you think we should bring him?Prisoner's πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€?

Updates:
Ps can not go 30 places he has to be at the halfway house in a little bit
Hay do u understand HALFWAY HOUSE

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• hahahah is that true? ur cousin was a criminal? why do u use anime pictures with flashy criminals in this question? :D :D

1|0
    0|1
    • Yes and I like the anime

• Show All
    • He wasn't in prison for killing someone he was a drug addict. I just like the anime is all I like number 15.

• well even if he had killed someone it would not change anything to me, he is still a human being. i have already met and talked with an ex-criminal in real life, who probably murdereded someone.

i just laughed because probably ur cousin has nothing to do with those flashy stylish anime character prisioners ( some hater dowvoted me)

Most Helpful Girl

• Take him to his favourite restaurant. Normally junk food or a good home cooked meal will do (cook his favourites).

0|0
    0|0
    • Can't do that we are supposed to take him to the halfway house

• Show All
    • o ok. i can't wait to see my cousin again i missed him

• Have a great time😊.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't know pizza chocolate mcdonalds. Something like that. Especially like food from a food joint. You miss the little things. Dunkin donuts or a cake. chinese. This sounds like a list promoting diabetes but lets be real it's fine to just have some of that coming back from prison. Or go to a buffet / restaurant.

0|0
    0|0
    • get some chinese take out or mcdonalds, ask the guy. Fast food then obviously because you just miss everyday shit like that and it's fast.

• Nice. I don't know what restaurants are near you, but get him a place with nice steak or something

0|0
    0|0
  • Protein like chocolate, and a good hamburger, with fries, none of that fastfood shit. Go to an actual restaurant.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do none of u understand the word HALFWAY HOUSE

• Show All
    • I said I have to make better than sex cake duh

• Are you hitting on me now?

• Whatever he likes best

0|1
    0|0
  • A homemade meal

0|1
    0|0
    • okay, so you have to drive ten hours so homemade goodies are off the table.
      then smartfood popcorn is my answer

• Chicken wings

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizaa is good enough

0|0
    0|0
  • home made pizza the shit out him

0|0
    0|0
  • kfc.

0|0