Prisoner's 👍👍😃😃😀?

My cousin is getting out of prison on the 30th and we have to go pick him up.Prisoner's πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€?
So he hasent had good food in a long time what treats do you think we should bring him?Prisoner's πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€?

Ps can not go 30 places he has to be at the halfway house in a little bit
Hay do u understand HALFWAY HOUSE

49

Most Helpful Guy

• hahahah is that true? ur cousin was a criminal? why do u use anime pictures with flashy criminals in this question? :D :D

• Yes and I like the anime

• He wasn't in prison for killing someone he was a drug addict. I just like the anime is all I like number 15.

• well even if he had killed someone it would not change anything to me, he is still a human being. i have already met and talked with an ex-criminal in real life, who probably murdereded someone.

i just laughed because probably ur cousin has nothing to do with those flashy stylish anime character prisioners ( some hater dowvoted me)

Most Helpful Girl

• Take him to his favourite restaurant. Normally junk food or a good home cooked meal will do (cook his favourites).

• Can't do that we are supposed to take him to the halfway house

• o ok. i can't wait to see my cousin again i missed him

• Have a great time😊.