What do you eat?

Is it a weird question? Possibly.. But I am genuinely curious, what does your diet normally consist of? Not what you would like it to look like or what you think you should say, but what do you really eat? Do you eat lots of takeout, bread, pasta, fast food or are you vegan, pescetarian or vegetarian?
I'll throw in some pics for inspitation :)

What do you eat?What do you eat?What do you eat?What do you eat?What do you eat?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For the past few years I've been a junk food vegan, living on white pasta, fried food, chips, vegan ice cream, and oreos lmao. Safe to say that I was not healthy whatsoever, but I've recently decided to change my lifestyle to a healthier one, because suddenly I care about my lifespan and disease risk lmao.
    I read the books How Not To Die by Dr. Michael Greger and Whole by Dr. T. Colin Campbell as well as researched nutrition science on my own. I'm still vegan, but now I consume a whole foods, plant based diet. This means that I exclude animal products from my diet and avoid processed food. Basically, now I just eat unlimited amounts of fruit, vegetables, beans, legumes, grains, nuts and seeds.
    An average day of eating for me looks like this (excluding snacks):
    www.instagram.com/p/BTZQefIgrNY/?taken-by=kiwedin
    www.instagram.com/p/BTCtOENADs6/?taken-by=kiwedin
    www.instagram.com/.../?taken-by=ellenfisher

0|0
    0|0
    • The vegan part is good though, even if it wasn't at all healthy.

• Good for the animals and the environment, but not so much for my health haha. I gained quite a bit of weight after all of those years of not taking care of myself. It's fine though, it's slowly but surely coming off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh please don't put images of so yummy food. I am not able to control myself.

I am big foodie. I like all of the above but I try to avoid it because I know it is harmful to my health.

Burger and French Fries are my favorite.

Hope I had reduced your curiosity.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I mostly eat

Vegetables: carrots, broccoli, butternut squash, spinach, sweet peppers, cauliflower, eggplant, okra, pumpkin, celery, celeriac, swede, cabbage, brussel sprouts, red cabbage, cucumber, salad, watercress, kale, avacado, mushroom, peas, asparagus, green beans, pa choy, baby corn, sweet corn

Meats etc: beef, salmon, pork, tuna, prawn, shrimp, oyster, cod, sea bass, chicken, duck, piegon, turkey, eggs

Fruit: bananas, strawberries, mangoes, blueberries, cranberry, tomatoes, raspberries, blackberries, pink lady apples, pineapple, coconut, peach, gooseberries, oranges, lemons, apricots

Nuts and dry fruits: cashew, peanuts, raisins, almonds, hazel nuts, chestnuts, walnuts, pecans, dates, apricot, mango

Carbohydrate: brown rice, wholemeal pasta, wholemeal flour, sweet potatoes, white potatoes, couscous, barley, quinoa

Beans: yellow lentils, red lentils, green lentils, black eye kidney beans, red kidney beans, chickpeas

Fats: coconut oil, sunflower oil, duck fat/goose fat, butter,

Dairy: milk, double cream, mature cheddar, paneer,

That's the food we eat, we make variety of things at home but our traditional cuisines are British, American, Indian, Thai, Chinese, Italian, Persian :-)

0|0
    0|0

• I don't eat:
    Grilled, baked, chicken
    Grilled steak
    Pork chops or baked ones
    I do eat:
    Veggies
    Fruit
    Pasta
    Bread
    Seafood
    Tofu
    Hamburger
    Super food (cranberries, chia seeds, other seeds and nuts)

I've always been like this and don't really think it will change.

0|0
    0|0
  • well mostly meat.
    any meat really, from cow, pig, sheep, fish and bird.
    they are pretty randomly used in the week.

with that, it's mostly potatoes. after that pasta.
    And often salat with wathever.

rarely junk food, and almost never takeout.
    we make it ourselves.
    so junkfood like burgers, pizza, fries or anything else really is mostly home made.
    damn i even make the pasta myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a really basic diet, have been eating 1 dish of meat and other of fish every day, with the sides varying, drinking lots of water, getting some bread and milk for breakfast, sometimes a bit of orange juice and that's all. Oh, and I almost don't drink any type of soda, maybe having one once every month

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been on a strict healthy diet for about 2-3 years. The sport i chose as a hobby kind of "forces" you into having one. If skip the diet for even one week, i'll start to feel performance problems when training.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the morning I drink a cup of tea with a yoghurt, 4 strawberries and a banana. In the lunchtime I usually eat 100g of pasta and an apple... in the afternoon I eat something else ( a fruit or something) and for dinner I usually eat another Apple and veggies. :) Sometimes during lunch I eat meat or fish and no pasta. I'm pretty healthy, with a nice looking body just because I run for 50mn or something

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Sounds healthy :)

• Yes it is!! I should drink more water though ahsh

• I'm about 80% vegetarian, so I eat a lot of corn tortillas, beans, fruits, I eat meat as well but maybe like 2-3 times a month only

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a lazy vegetarian :v

I tend to eat a lot of noodles and cereal; but from time to time I like to cook a nice meal with lots of vegetables!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a balance of healthy food with a few days of take away due to our busy schedule, also on weekends I make traditional home cooked meals.

In general I eat a lot of veg, raw nuts and lean protein with a mix of the occasional naughty thing. I tend to keep my grains whole the best I can. Lately though I've been lazy about my diet and my daily intake is typically toast, black coffee, steep cut oats, bananas and cottage cheese, with dinner being something simple like a stir fry, leftovers or Greek takeaway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever my mom cooks lol and she always cooks healthy :) vegetables, meat, fish, rice... other than the occasional fast foods my diet is healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • vegetable
    chicken
    tuna fish (in the breakfast with salad)
    banana
    milk

0|0
    0|0
  • i love fast food, but i always count calories to make sure i don't go over 2000 a day ( unless im exercising)

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever my mom cooks. I love what she serves except for one or two dishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do my own versions of things also try to keep them heathly

0|0
    0|0
  • I do No salt, low carb food. Chicken, Fish. Veggies.

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot of junk food. I need go on a diet 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Food

0|0
    0|0
  • food.

0|0
    0|0
  • i cook my own food... am not a fan of fast food