Would it be a red flag for you if you were on a date at a restaurant and they got the kids meal?

Would it be a red flag for you if you were on a date at a restaurant and they got the kids meal?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't be with someone who orders apple slices at a fast food joint.
    If he replaces that with another burger, by all means let's put on our crowns and compare our free toys

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• for themselves to eat? personally it be a red flag if our first date was even at a fast food place to begin with

0|1
    0|0
    • some sit down restaurants have kids meals too. would that be a red flag?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 25

• Wait what?

Do I get one too? 😱 YESSSS!! ☺

0|1
    0|0
  • I think the red flag here would be more that he took me on a date to a restaurant that has kids meals on the menu. Cuz all I can think of is places like McDonald's or IHOP...

On the other hand if we'd been together for a while and it was more like we were just going to eat somewhere together instead of a date, I really wouldn't care. Other than worrying that he might be hungry later, as dragonfly6516 also stated.

0|1
    0|1
    • What's wrong with places with kids meals?

• @Toad-1

Gold-diggers want to go to places that cost more, so she can see how much wealth he has.

• lol I'm not a gold digger. It's really not about whether the restaurant is expensive, it's about what kind of customers it's trying to cater to. I would much rather go on a date somewhere that adult oriented, than somewhere that is more for families.
      I mean going to a good neighborhood pub or something is good enough for me. Sure it's nice to go somewhere expensive, but I wouldn't expect a guy to spend a ton of money on me if we've just met. Save that for birthdays and such if you end up getting serious.

• If we're​ at an establishment that serves kids meals that a red flag to me!

1|1
    0|1
  • not at all... id find it cute...
    but id also feel like a cow... cuz i EAT

0|1
    0|0
    • Its ok he will play with his new kids toy while you continue eating ;D

• omg my mind is in thr gutter rn. i have no idea what ur talking about. hahahahaha

• Yeah because that screams picky eater and nothing annoys me more than picky eaters.

1|1
    0|1
    • not sure how that means he's picky? lol

• Show All
    • thats odd to me. kids are given kids meals because they are smaller and tastier usually

• lol "Tastier"... Blander would be more accurate...

• No not at all, I'd join them, since I don't eat a lot πŸ˜‚

2|1
    0|0
  • Omg NO! I still do this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wearing the crown... would be awesome

0|2
    0|0
  • No xD
    It would be quite quirky, if I must say, but it would be fun!

1|1
    0|0
  • Kids meals usually have chicken nuggets and French fries which sounds bomb. So I wouldn't care

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes I would think I that was weird, I know it's better not to waste food but.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd worry about him being hungry later when the kids meal couldn't possibly satisfy him!

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah because I do that and I'd think they are making fun of me. :-(

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't see it as a red flag. They might just not being able to eat larger portion sizes or they just don't want to spend too much money.

0|1
    0|0
  • No me and my man's ideal date night is Taco Bell at 2 am in our PJ's

0|1
    0|0
  • No not at all a red flag for me, I would think it was cute!!

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't really care. I like to get Happy Meals sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • AWWW JACKSEPTICEYE

1|2
    0|0
  • no! that's cute I'd get one too :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I would think he is tryna save on money

0|1
    0|0
  • Ha, no, that'd be pretty cute. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Okay and

0|1
    0|0
  • It's like whatever they like

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a red flag but that's odd.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a red flag, I'd just find it hilarious lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No man! You gotta love your inner child!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• No if it was a girl then no and if a guy no basically might not want to have a big meal normally restaurants won't give kids meals to adults or anyone over 12 light bite menus are quite often available. I'm actually on a diet and have to have a kids size plate

0|1
    0|0
  • not so much... but if my girlfriend ordered a kid's meal, i would wonder if she's not hungry at the present time, or if she'll be hungry later on because honestly, they're not that filling for adults, maybe for kids, but not adults

0|1
    0|0
  • If it was a female who got the happy meal, then no I wouldn't see it as a red flag. But if I was a girl and a guy got a happy meal then yes I might see it as a red flag.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends. Some people do not eat large volumes of food. If a girl eats small portions, then she is less likely to get fat. Might be a plus!

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope. If Jacksepticeye can do it than so can I or my date. Saves money and also saves food from being wasted if they aren't too hungry.

0|1
    0|0
  • Assuming I knew beforehand or if they had a reasonable explanation, I see no reason to assume anything bad about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good. That could be an topic to laugh at and ease out a talk.
    by the way do we care a lot about food on a date?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd tease her for it, but I wouldn't consider it a red flag.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would think they just have a small appetite and maybe a playful personality

0|1
    0|0
  • I do have a thing for younger girls, so maybe I need to start carding them

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if thy asked to have it packed to go so they could "eat it later."

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, it is a fun way to eat light.

0|1
    0|0
  • Naah, i would order a kids meal too with her

0|1
    0|0
  • nope, I don't see why that would be an issue

0|1
    0|0
  • they are cheap or on a diet.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes