Is this soda ok to drink?

Ok so I went to cvs to buy some Mountain Dew and I saw a sign on the cooler that it was out of order and none of the drinks were cold well I didn't care I still wanted one well anyone once I got home I forgot to put it in the fridge so it sat out another 4 or 5 hours until I remembered and put it in.
Thanks again

46

Most Helpful Guy

• yes it is fine, they don't expire like milk does. it will eventually get bad but not by sitting out

• Yeah I wasn't sure cause typically went I buy one I always remember to put it in the fridge right away

• they just taste better cold is all