Is this soda ok to drink?

Ok so I went to cvs to buy some Mountain Dew and I saw a sign on the cooler that it was out of order and none of the drinks were cold well I didn't care I still wanted one well anyone once I got home I forgot to put it in the fridge so it sat out another 4 or 5 hours until I remembered and put it in.
Updates:
Thanks again

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yes it is fine, they don't expire like milk does. it will eventually get bad but not by sitting out

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I wasn't sure cause typically went I buy one I always remember to put it in the fridge right away

• they just taste better cold is all

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• It's fine to drink. Granted that you like drinking soda in sub room temperatures and not chilled

0|0
    0|0
  • In moderation it is ok to drink, but drinking too much is never ever healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure no problem, soda is stored a long time unrefrigerated during manufacturing and distribution

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it should be fine

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Drinks with high sugar content usually take a while to expire so i think it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Those drinks have so many chemicals in them they're not going to spoil from being at room temperature. Most stores sell them unrefrigerated as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Throw some ice cubes in a glass and enjoy!

0|0
    0|0
  • You should throw it away just to be safe

0|0
    0|0
  • niggas die everyday b throw some ibmce in that bitch

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes