Guys, are you territorial about your barbecue / braai / grill?

Guys, are you territorial about your barbecue / braai / grill?Do you let anybody touch it? Are women allowed near it? What are your thoughts?

Updates:
Just used my new one for the first time this evening, and it's quite different to the old one.

Temperature distribution, how quick it heats etc.

Feeling like a bit of an amateur right now... could be a week or so before I get back to my old territorial self about this...

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I love that you said braaiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and yes I've noticed my dad gets exceptionally territorial like nobody else can touch it or else it'll be ruined

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm not allowed to touch ours πŸ˜•
    Sometimes when he's out I'll cook myself a steak then quickly clean the evidence and try to make it look like nothing is amiss

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The only person who touches my grill other then me is my father. I am no slouch on the grill, but he is amazing. If it is burgers or chicken or hot dogs or cheap steaks, I am your guy, but if you have some prime choice cuts of meat, he is the one I trust with it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• haha I have a grill and I hate when I'm grilling and someone tells me what to do

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• NOBODY is allowed next to it. Men or women, doesn't matter. I am the king and when I am holding the spatula or the pliers, nobody fucks with me because I am in complete control of the yard.

And my loyal subjects respect that, because they know that when I am in control of the meat, everyone will be happy. (Phrasing)

0|1
    0|0
  • Freaking still have plant pollen on mine...
    Anyone can use it if they want, as long as they don't blow up the place like an idiot (propane grill.)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not allowed near it or we're having coal for lunch.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I am busy with a task and I have done the majority of the work and then someone comes over to take over, I will get more territorial than a wolf.

0|1
    0|0
  • I bought a grill so that I can cook and feel like a cave man. Nobody is going to take that away from me :-/

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really.. personally I don't care who uses it as long as the food is good

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes. No touchy.

0|1
    0|0
  • If they know how to use it, by all means.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah dog, fence and everything, the works.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes i'm very territorial about my possessions.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes