Guys, are you territorial about your barbecue / braai / grill?

Guys, are you territorial about your barbecue / braai / grill?Do you let anybody touch it? Are women allowed near it? What are your thoughts?

Just used my new one for the first time this evening, and it's quite different to the old one.

Temperature distribution, how quick it heats etc.

Feeling like a bit of an amateur right now... could be a week or so before I get back to my old territorial self about this...

311

Most Helpful Girls

• I love that you said braaiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and yes I've noticed my dad gets exceptionally territorial like nobody else can touch it or else it'll be ruined

• I'm not allowed to touch ours πŸ˜•
    Sometimes when he's out I'll cook myself a steak then quickly clean the evidence and try to make it look like nothing is amiss

Most Helpful Guy

• The only person who touches my grill other then me is my father. I am no slouch on the grill, but he is amazing. If it is burgers or chicken or hot dogs or cheap steaks, I am your guy, but if you have some prime choice cuts of meat, he is the one I trust with it.