Herbal tea recommendations?

Can anyone recommend some herbal teas for me to try out? They're currently my new obsession and great for cleansing out your body! I've tried green tea, lemon tea and chamomile tea so far so any suggestions, fire away 😊

516

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually took a class on making your own teas and tinctures, one of my favorite mixes for like colds and allergies is elder leaf and peppermint it's super helpful, be careful not to use too much elderleaf tho it'll make u nauseated. What kind of benefits r u looking for?

• Ah cool! Any benefits really, I know different herbal teas each have their own different benefits. I suppose the main ones I'd be looking for are for easing cramps or if any can help with acne or something. I think the acne one is a big ask and I doubt there is any tea that can help with it but you never know!

• Thanks for mho 🙂 Hit me up if u ever have more questions

• Will do 😊 and no problem 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I tried those as well. Lemon tea was great.

I haven't tried these yet but saw them on the shelf.

Pomegranate tea, ginger tea (I like the one my mom makes /easy to make it at home)