What's your favourite cuisine?

Do you guys love any particular cuisine? If so, why do you like it? Do you also have particular preference for different occasions, like date for example?

Myself, I love Indonesian food because the variety and the robustness of flavours, along with the huge range of unique flavour. But for a date, maybe I will choose Italian or Japanese for its simplicity yet distinct flavour.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Mediterranean and Brazilian food. But for a dinner date Italian. I also like to cook a bunch of cultural foods.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Italian. Pizza and all those pasta dishes and gelato ! plus, you wash it all down with a good wine as well.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I love British food ♥ my favourite is steak with fat chips, roasted tomatoes and mushrooms, with mayonnaise :-)

www.spinneys-dubai.com/.../...LE-CHIPS-960X430.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian :) I think it's just cause it's all so flavourful and I love a bunch of spices and the colours are so vibrant, it's just a lot of fun :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like southeast Asian food, it's because I am from that area and I ate similar food growing up. Thai, Vietnamese, yummmmm

0|0
    0|0
  • African delicasies are something else i swear

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Chines food. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian. its just so good

0|0
    0|0
    • Indians are amazing, but i don't think I want them everyday for staple. they are just so strong.

• italian and chinese

0|0
    0|0
    • and some Asian foods are also delicious

What Guys Said 4

• 1. Italian
    2. French
    3. Japanese
    4. Chinese
    5. Indian
    6. Greek

0|0
    0|0
  • Thai cause it's just so good! The spices and coconut and peanuts used throughout make my mouth water just thinking about it

0|0
    0|0
  • lo mein is pretty great

0|0
    0|0
    • Asian food in general (at least the stereotypical kind you find in America) tends to be tasty

• Bosnian. Burek, ćevapi, japrak etc.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes