What's your favourite cuisine?

Do you guys love any particular cuisine? If so, why do you like it? Do you also have particular preference for different occasions, like date for example?

Myself, I love Indonesian food because the variety and the robustness of flavours, along with the huge range of unique flavour. But for a date, maybe I will choose Italian or Japanese for its simplicity yet distinct flavour.

85

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Mediterranean and Brazilian food. But for a dinner date Italian. I also like to cook a bunch of cultural foods.

Most Helpful Guy

• Italian. Pizza and all those pasta dishes and gelato ! plus, you wash it all down with a good wine as well.